2 - Dad's room

Arm's POV

"Can we make love then?!" Macau leans to kiss me again.

"NO" (in English)

A strong voice makes us jolt.

"OUTCH!"

I throw Macau to the ground and get out of bed quickly with the pillow in front of me to hide my excitement.

"Khun Vegas, good evening" I bow to him.

"You come with me."

"Hey...wait...where are you taking him, brother?!" Macau gets up from the floor in a hurry, rubbing his sore buttocks. He is obviously worried about me.

I am too.

"Don't worry. (in English). I won't kill him. But he is not staying with you."

I pick up my bag silently. Vegas pushes me until we're out of the room.

"Are you taking him to a guest room?!" Macau asks as he chases us down the hall.

"Unless you want him covered in dust. Those rooms where not prepared in advance..."

"Where are you taking him then?!" Macau asks anxiously.

"The Dungeons"

"WHAT?!?!" We both shout.

"Just kidding" Vegas smiles wryly. (in English)

I feel a chill down my spine.

Not sure if he's kidding.

He stops in front of a door.

"Dad's room?! Your room?!" Macau asks, puzzled.

"Welcome. You are staying in this room with me." He pushes me inside the room. "Good night, Macau!"

"Let me say..."

SLAM.

Vegas shut the door and lock it, keeping Macau outside.

[FUCK!...Good night then!!"] Macau shouts behind the door ["Take good care. Please, don't do anything that bothers my brother, Arm."]

"Good night, Macau! Don't worry! I'm sure we gonna get along well..." I glance to Vegas trying to force a smile.

"Cut this crap and go to sleep." Vegas says to me.

...not so sure though.

"Okie..." I look around. "Where do I sleep?!"

"Uhhh...good question. I had the couch removed and new one hasn't arrived yet..."

"Oh..."

Oh fuck...I'm going to sleep on the floor.

"Get on the bed. Left side."

"With you?!"

"Do you see any other bed here?!"

"No...I guess..."

"Don't make stupid questions then. I thought you were smart."

"Sorry..."

Vegas has such a passive-aggressive attitude towards me. "I can sleep on the floor, Khun Vegas! I'm used to it!"

"Get on the bed." He says coldly.

"Alright. Thanks."

"Wait! Have you washed yourself?!

"Me...uh...yes...sure..."