8 - Kid

Macau's POV

OMG...why so sexy?!

Arm is teaching new recruits how to handle some rifles.

He caresses those rifles like he is caressing some precious dick...God...it could be mine.

"What are you doing?!"

"FUCK!"

My heart beats fast.

"Don't be scared if you're not doing anything wrong."

"I'm not, asshole!"

"Why do you look like a pervert then?!"

"Chay...can you do me a favor?! Hold this white sheet in front of you."

"What you gonna do?!"

"Shoot the target"

"Hey!! Don't be such a psycho!" Chay crumples up the paper and throws it at me. "I know it runs in the family...still..."

"What do you want?!"

"Since I screwed your chances last night, I want to help you with P'Arm".

"Really?!"

"Yeah...what are friends for?!"

"Okay..."

"Hey Pol!!" Chay yells at Pol.

"What are you fucking doing, Chay?!"

"Hey, boys?! What's up?!"

"Help Macau with this rifle...he can't handle it."

"Ow...sure! Uhhh...let me see it..."

"I'll leave you guys alone. See you later, Macau!"

"..."

Fucking Chay!

Geez...I can handle a riffle ten times better than Pol...he's getting on my nerves...

"Uh...is everything all right, guys?!" After a while Arm comes closer.

"Uh...yeah...sure..." He says.

"Yeah...yeah...P'Pol is helping me with this gun..."

That's so obvious Pol is struggling with that gun. It's pitiful.

"Uuuh...Pol...could you help me with those recruits over there?! They have to get their suits...I can help Macau with this gun."

"Sure!! I'll leave you with the expert, Nong Macau!" Pol leaves happily. He was deeply aware of his inability.

I feel awkward around Arm...we're all alone at the shooting room...

"Hmm..."

"Any problem, Arm?!"

"I thought you were more advanced than that. Can't you really handle this rifle?!"

Fuck, of course I know how to handle this shit, dude!

"Uh...I..."

"You have a lousy teacher." Said Arm smiling, referring to himself.

"No! No! It's not like that...I can..."

"Turn around"

"What?!"

"Turn around...I'm going to teach you properly how to handle this gun."

"O-okay..."

When I turn my back on him, I become much more aware of his presence. I can sense his breathing on my neck. I can sense that warmth coming from his body next to mine...Geez...I'm in heat.