7 - Tight shorts [NC 18+]

Macau's POV

Fucking Chay made me run like crazy from our dorm to Arm's. Not quite distant, since they are in the same floor, however after knocking many times, and sleepy Pol answering the door, I realized Arm was not there. 

Pol told me Arm was still working on something important in his computer lab inside the weaponry room.

Fucking elevator was in maintenance. I was told it would took 5 minutes, but I was in a hurry! So I took the stairs. I went down all those flights of stairs to the underground.

When I entered weaponry room (okay...I memorized the access code from observing Arm entering the code many times...I'm focused!), he was not there.

I knock on the door to her private room. Sometimes Arm sleeps there. If I'm not mistaken, there's a bed and a simple wooden bathtub inside the room (okay!! I admit it! I entered that room once when he wasn't there... I had the code... I had the room...and the opportunity. I would be an idiot if I didn't take a look at my future love nest)

Anyway...

When Arm opened the door, I was still trying to get my breath back...so I went out of breath again...he was almost NAKED in front of me.

His bare chest all to be seen.

I almost choked.

And mostly important.

He smiled at me.

Dear Budha, please...let me have him tonight.

"Aren't you cold?" He asks me. Why is he asking me if he is the one out of clothes...although it's warm inside here. "You should wear a robe. Air conditioning is strong in the building."

"Fuck."

I look at myself...WTF! I'm in front of my crush wearing Chay's stupid kid's Pajamas.

How 'not sexy' is that?!

I want to kill myself!

Arm is not smiling at me. He's laughing at me probably!

"Macau?!"

"Never mind."

"SLAM!"

Fuck.

Fuck.

Fuck.

I leave his room as fast as I can.

I could not say a thing.

I could not clear thing out about Pol either.

I stood stupidly in front of him for a couple of seconds before running out.

He already calls me 'kid' every time.

I won't be surprised if next time he offers me milk instead of a soft drink!

I hate myself!

And I hate Chay even more.

I'm going to kill him and make it look like an accident.

Arm's POV

"SLAM!"

"Macau ?!Hey?!"

He didn't even give me time to blink.

When I saw it, Macau had disappeared from my view as quickly as he had entered the room.

By the way, how did he get in weaponry room?!

Anyway...this kid...

I remember Macau at the time when his brother was hospitalized for months... I worried about him, but every day he proved to me how strong he was for those he loves.