6 - By the pool

Macau's POV

"Aren't you coming here too often?!"

"No. Can you move your head to the left?!"

"Why?!"

"Your head is too big. I can't see anything."

"It's not!" Chay splash some water at me.

"Hey!"

"What are you looking at, anyway...?!"

"Nothing..."

"Let me see...what's new?! brother-in-law patiently listening to his older brother rampage nonstop for something silly, while his bodyguards try to hold him back to no avail. What's interesting about that?"

"That's why I said nothing..."

"Hmm...I think I know what you're looking at...or WHO."

"Oh really?! I doubt it!"

"Are you interested in him? It's so obvious!"

"Is it?!"

"Yeah...I know you, my friend. You asked brother -in-law for shooting practices to come here frequently. And you guys are always talking and giggling in the corners. You have a crush on him."

"Hey! Lower your voice, asshole!"

"Haha...the eldest is shouting too loud for them to listen to us. So...how is it going?!Is there hope for you?! God knows you are in need."

"Shut up! Nosy."

"Come on! I tell you everything!"

"Everything what?! Your boyfriend is a pig! I already know that. What is there to tell?!"

"Kim is not!"

"Of course he is. I know him for my whole life, literally. He leaves you alone all the time. And I'm the one who has to listen to your crying always."

"He has been working a lot."

"My brother works a lot and still doesn't give peace to P"Pete. You, on the other hand...he doesn't even allow you to go to his Condo."

"Why are we speaking of my non existing sex life and not yours?!"

"I don't know!"

"Jeez...I know why...unrequited love."

"Damn...he will never look at me Chay..."

"He likes someone else."

"How do you know?!"

"I don't know. I'm just guessing. You have a finger to choose guys that are not interested."

"You are so mean."

"Why?!?! Anyway...there's something you can do."

"What?!"

"Be a bug."

"A bug?!"

"Yes... keep doing what you're doing. Stay close to him... make yourself present. Two results can come from this. Or he'll let you lick his nectar, like a bee on a flower..."

"It sounds like porn, bro..."

"Or hit you with flip flops, like a human against a fly...if it happens, give up."

"Man...your dating wisdom is so fucked up."

"Why?! Go for the basics, then..."

"Which is?!

"Make him jealous."

"But how?!?! With whom...?!"

"I don't know...you're such a lonely guy."