12 - Not a dream [NC18+]

Macau's POV

Mr. Wang leaves us waiting in a main living room of his mansion.

"Oh My God! This is place is huge!!"

"Ouch out! Don't touch anything, Chay! Even If you sell your organs, you won't get money enough to pay for any of it. This is EXPENSIVE, bro. I don't think even my Uncle has this kind of stuff in his house."

Suddenly the door opens. And a little child comes running towards me.

"Venice!!...I missed you so much, little one."

I hugged Venice so hard and kissed him so much that he started to mumble.

"Let him breathe, Macau."

"You don't know what I felt when I saw him in assistant Lee's arms, man... I really thought..."

"Don't cry, child..."

"Grandma Jui! Grandpa!"

Grandma and Grandpa came to hug me while Chay held Venice in his arms.

"My brother and I were so desperate to see you!"

"There's no need to cry, child...we're all fine. We are in our second home."

Grandma Jui kissed my cheek and smiled kindly.

Chay and I looked at each other. They really seemed fine...not like hostages or anything.

"I don't understand, Grandma..."

She touched my cheek...

"You boys must be tired...there's no need to rush...take a warm bath...change into clean clothes...dinner will be served soon.

"Have dinner at the main house today, Grandma...the family together is a reason for celebration" Suddenly the cordial voice was heard.

"Thank you for your kindness, Lian...but I think my grandson and his friend are tired. A little soup from grandma before bed will be enough for tonight. They will sleep with us in the attached house."

"I rather have them to stay in the main house, aunt. I'm sure you understand the reasons, don't you, ma'am?!" They speak something in Chinese, I guess...I can't understand.

"After soup, they will be in the main house" Grandma Jui nodded, glancing at me.

"Mister Wang...Where is Nop?!" I interrupt their conversation.

Mr. Wang beckons to a man, and suddenly Nop appears, escorted by his guards. He is clean and dressed in a black uniform. His hands are handcuffed.

"Are you okay, Nop?!"

Nop nods.

Mr. Wang approaches me and takes my hand.

"I'm sure you'll assure your bodyguard doesn't do anything unwise, Macau."

He places the key to Nop's handcuffs in the palm of my hand.

"He won't do anything I don't order him to do, sir."

Mr. Wang closes my hand and holds it tight.

He leans on me. His voice is calm but makes me shudder a little bit.

"Then I hope his master doesn't do anything unwise."

With his thumb, he wipes away a drop of tears on my face.

His sly smile gives me goosebumps.

Suddenly I get startled by a gaze.

"Ah...Pete...you finally arrived...followed by your loyal guard, of course."