16 - Bath

Source: Pinterest (Lian Wang / Tankhun inspiration)

Lian's POV

I'm stuck with this nuisance at this beautiful restaurant I booked to bring Macau.

"I see you're enjoying your meal, first son."

"It's passable"

"This is one of the finest restaurants in Hong Kong. Getting here without a reservation is almost impossible."

"This place is overrated. Besides, if you got a table it shouldn't be that difficult."

"..." How rude...

"Don't keep looking at me. It's annoying."

"I'm sorry, first son. I'm just amazed how well you eat."

I'm not appreciating his fucking face. I'm analyzing possibilities to get rid of him and find Macau.

"Hey... if you're going to look at me with this dumb face, at least have a drink with me. Tankhun pours a glass of the expensive wine he ordered at my expense. Drink it"

"Of course... to my guest of honor" I toast him... to his disappearance. Since Lee won't help me, I'll convince Pete to kick his picky ass straight to Thailand.

...

Macau's POV

With the help of two other guys, that annoying middle-aged man dragged me to a room.

They pushed me onto the bed.

He takes off his pants and straddles me.

"Fuck off, dude!" That annoying guy hold my both hands above my head, unzip my pants and tries to pull my pants and underwear down. As he tries to stick his hand down my underwear, I twist my lower body to avoid it."Damn perv!"

I release my hands and take his hand out of my pants.

I keep holding both of his hands with all my might. He's bigger than me however I'm not a boy to stand still and let him assault me. 

He turns his face to the guys standing behind him. He said something in Chinese and they started to laugh.

Suddenly the door opens.

In this moment of distraction, I release one of his hands intending to give him a hell of a punch and knock him down. Before I can move...

"Don't start some unnecessary fight at my club."

"Uh?!" P'Pete holds my wrist.

That guy, startled, gets off me.

Pete said something to them. That guy smirked... said something in Chinese rudely and left with those other two men.

Two dudes in white uniform followed them.

A third one turned to us. It was Arm.

Suddenly I felt ashamed for being spotted in such situation.