4 - Vegas' Dungeon

Arm's POV

"Oh No...we are so not doing this..."

"Come on, Arm! Get on! Hurry!"

"Your brother will kill us!"

"He won't kill me."

"Luck for you!"

"If you stay, you can be killed anyway, so...what do you have to lose?!"

"I'm going to regret this...This is his Ducati...Do you know how to ride this?!"

"Sure!" Macau gives me a naughty smile and starts the engine.

"Oh, fuck! Slow down!!You're going to kill us!"

"Don't worry, honey! Trust me!"

"This isn't the first time you've ridden his Ducati, is it?"

"Well... my brother doesn't ride it too much...Phi doesn't like it...so..."

"Pete doesn't like unnecessary risks."

"Or maybe because brother has ridden this with P' Porsche..."

"Ohhh...those old days...I thought Pete was not a jealous guy."

"Phi used to disguise his feelings well...but sometimes...there was this occasion that he burned one of my brother's favorite shirt...a see-through black one. He insisted to iron that.

"Nah...probably an accident..."

"Who doesn't know that a shirt like that can't be ironed?! He was shocked he did it, but...maybe deep inside Phi was enraged...huh?!" 

"Are you a psychologist now?!"

"No...but I want to be a psychiatrist in the future" Macau smiles. "Who wouldn't be jealous of my brother, anyway?!" Macau speaks proudly of his brother. "However...Phi shouldn't feel like that... ...my brother has always loved him very much. Even when..."

"...?..."

"I think he was hiding something from Phi...from us. And Phi was aware of that."

"You know more than you show."

"I know because everybody treats me like a kid that knows nothing. But I'm not...I can read a room. Hold!"

Macau drives faster.

"Where are you taking us?!"

"I'm just circling the property...hehe. This motorcycle has a tracker. We won't be able to go very far anyway."

"So what's the plan?!"

"We abandon this here and walk back to the Mansion...my brother will take a while to find out."

"Are you serious?!"

"Yeap...trust me. I know him."

"You told me he would kill me."

"He won't. I had to convince Phi and you."

"Are you becoming deceitful?!"

"Harsh!"

"You behave like your brother sometimes."

"Hey! It's not like that! My brother will make hard for us to stay together...physically. I don't want to make him worry about me...chasing us around the city...but I want to spend some time with you alone."

"Okay...so I think I how a better way to walk back to the Mansion. Come with me."

We leave Vegas' Ducati on the road and follow on foot until a hidden entrance behind bushes.