Shifting

shop alarm "Oh shit Angie get in the car!" Eleanor shouts while putting her mask back on, the car engine vrooms, "Hurry up Eleanor" Angie shouts while laughing from suspense..

Three hours earlier

"Eleanor for the second time to get up!".. "I did it!.. I ACTUALLY DID IT!" Eleanor shouts, "I shifted.." She says in realisation of the power she holds, the sad thing is Eleanor didn't script Angie being shot and the betrayals which made them 10x more real.

Eleanor gets ready for school knowing it will make her tired so she can go back to her desired reality.

After school

Eleanor runs home and goes straight to her room, she closes her blinds and gets comfortable and almost around a hour later she had did it.

Heavy breathing Eleanor wakes up in a small cottage in the middle of nowhere wondering where the hell she is, "Your awake!" Angie says from behind her, Eleanor turned around a jumped into Angie's arms, Eleanor felt tears come from her eyes but she didn't care she had her best friend back.

Angie broke up the hug and sat Eleanor down so she could explain EVERYTHING, "When my brother hired Mark to kill me, Mark wasn't able too he was too scared, he hit me in a spot that wouldn't kill me and when I recovered he threatened to kill Gustav and Athena if I came back." Angie says while looking really sad.

"Oh my god.." Eleanor says looking so sad and angry that this had happened to her, "Eleanor I need you to listen to me okay" Angie says while leaning closer to her, "the reason I haven't
went back is because I'm starting the revolution."

Eleanor knew immediately what was going on, "The revolution of women.." she says while realising how much she hadn't realised, "us women have been suffering for years and it stops now." Angie says while she gets out all of the plans she has.

"Eleanor there killing young girls." Angie says as she shows all the proof she has, Eleanor didn't realise at the time but they are putting deadly chemicals in the products young girls use to make there products.

"We will go down in history" Eleanor says while agreeing to join the revolution, "they will remember us for centuries" Angie continues to say, Eleanor agrees and soon enough they have robbed almost every company that uses those deadly products.

At a robbery

Eleanor sits in the car as she waits for Angie to finish robbing the company, shop alarm "Oh shit Angie get in the car!" Eleanor shouts while putting her mask back on, the car engine vrooms, "Hurry up Eleanor" Angie shouts while laughing from suspense.

Eleanor starts speeding through streets while police chase them, they were in a car chase, as Eleanor makes quick turns there was nothing she could do to get away.

"Eleanor stop in front of the mall and run away and take the money we will go our separate ways but ill find you after they get off our trail" Angie says while looking at the police chasing them, Eleanor quickly turns to the mall and they jump out of the car and into the mall.

Eleanor had realise Angie had went a different way so she had to find a way to get the police of her trail, "HEY" a police man shouts at her, Eleanor makes a quick turn and sees someone in front of her, Eleanor makes out with the person and uses there body to cover hers from the police.

"Where did he go!?" They say as they run past Eleanor, 'of course they suspected me and Angie are men' Eleanor thought but then she pulled away from the person she kissed and saw Tom..

"El there you are!-" Angie says getting cut off by seeing Tom, "well shit" Eleanor says, "A-Angie.. Eleanor!?" Tom says mad and confused, "Its been a month everyone thinks your missing!?" He shouts at her, Eleanor realised that those couple of hours she was at school for was a month in this reality.

"Look Tom I can explain..-" Eleanor got cut off by Gustav seeing and running up to Angie, Gustav pulled Angie in for a hug and she started crying, "your alive.." Gustav says while wiping the tears off Angie's face.

"You have to come back!?" Tom says to Eleanor while pulling her in for a hug, "I-I" Eleanor starts stuttering but then hears from a cops radio, "all units go to address name for a search we may think this is the home of the two powerful men"

Eleanor turns to Angie saying "Why do they always think we are men!?" Angie laughs and says "well thats our address so we literally do have to go back to the house" Eleanors smile fades as she remembers Athena, "Athena is almost four now.." Angie says as her heart literally breaks at the thought of her daughter.

Eleanor looks at Angie almost saying 'are we telling them about the revolution' but then Angie nods her head no at Eleanor.

End of chapter
WE STARTING THE REVOLUTION FR ANYWAYS HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!