His wedding

After the performance

"Eleanor that was amazing!!" Angie says as she runs up to Eleanor pulling her in for a hug, Eleanor hugs her back but then turns around to see Georg "thank you so much you made that performance 10 times more better" Eleanor says as he smiles, "Somebody's not happy" Angie whispers in Eleanors ear as Alyssa walks up to her looking FURIOUS.

"What the hell Eleanor!?" Alyssa screams at Eleanor, Tom comes up to Alyssa trying to calm her down as he didn't want to deal with this, "Alyssa no offence but your song was a bit boring I had to spice it up" Eleanor says but then before Alyssa can respond there manager comes over.

"Eleanor that was my type of performance!" The manager says as he dabs Bill up, other people would think that's weird but there manager acts like their in their 20s, "glad you liked it boss!" Eleanor says as she turns to them.

The manager and Alyssa walk off somewhere but after they leave Tom runs up and hugs Eleanor, "that gave me so much energy!!" He said as he spinned her around in the air.

Tom put Eleanor back down on the ground and saw Athena looking very happy, Eleanor went over to Athena "I'm guessing you liked my performance!!" Athena looks at Eleanor and Gustav says "I could see her dancing on the sidelines while we were playing" Eleanor laughs and high fives Athena.

When Alyssa came back everyone went out and did some window shopping, "oh my god that necklace is so nice" Eleanor says pointing at a necklace through the window, they continue walking and go home after about a hour.

When they get home everybody prepared clothes for the wedding tomorrow, Eleanor got herself ready for bed and fell asleep before Tom go into bed.

The next morning

Eleanor woke up and went to the bathroom with her dress waiting to be worn, Eleanor put the dress on and did her makeup, she decided to straighten her hair and keep it basic for that day.

Almost everyone was at the venue accept Angie and Eleanor meaning Angie was the first to see her dress "shits about to go down" Angie says as she shows her dress too.

They get in the car and make there way there, almost everybody accept Alyssa and Tom were sitting down so Angie and Eleanor had to walk down the aisle to there seats, when everybody saw Angie and Eleanor there jaws dropped.

Red dress(Eleanors)
Black dress(Angie)

Red dress(Eleanors)Black dress(Angie)

As everyone was waiting for Tom to come out Eleanor decided she was going to go to his dressing room and check up on him, Eleanor made her way to his dressing room and when she got there she saw him struggling with his tie

Eleanor goes over to Tom and talks to him while she does his tie for him, Eleanor realised while she was talking Tom was just staring at her lips the whole time, "Everybody's wait-" Eleanor got cut off by seeing him staring right into her eyes when she lifted her head up too look at him.

Tom started kissing Eleanor which soon turned into a make-out, "Tom what about Alyssa" Eleanor said while panting, Tom ignored the question and continued to make out with her which soon enough turned into sex.

After they were done Eleanor was extremely shocked as she felt so bad but so good, Tom smiled at her and she quickly went back to her seat before the wedding started, soon enough Tom went to his spot and the piano started playing.

Alyssa made her way down the aisle as everybody awed and filmed, she got to her spot and the priest started talking, "Tom Kaulitz do you take Alyssa Pierce to be your wife for the rest of your life" Tom started to hesitate, "I-I-I don't.." he says as he back away from his spot, Tom started to run away and Eleanor got up and chased him too his car.

End of chapter
"How was Angie not beating Alyssas ass up" - real life Angie 2023