Reality

Eleanor woke up in the middle of the night wondering why she was felt a gut wrenching feeling but soon enough she looked up to see a deformed Angie, Eleanor felt her heart pound and her breath getting heavier she felt true fear, she turned her head to try and see Tom but as soon as she did she was suddenly in the woods?

Eleanor felt completely disoriented after she heard a nearby twig snap, she looks up and sees deformed Angie just watching over her like she was a pet.

Eleanor who is confused and terrified drags herself off the ground and starts running for her life.

"Eleanor wake up!!" Angie says hovering over her trying to get her up, "oh.. I was just dreaming.." Eleanor says as Angie looks at her confused, Eleanor had forced Tom to sleep on the couch that night as what had happened the day prior.

Angie dragged Eleanor out of bed and threw her in the bathroom because Eleanor was just not in the right mindset.

Eleanor got up and chose out a random outfit as she couldn't care on how she looked that day UNTIL she realised they had a interview today.

Eleanor made her way downstairs to see Tom, Eleanor didn't really care anymore and she didn't want to fight with him.

Eleanor sat down beside Tom and he looked at her smiling, "oh shush" Eleanor said as she felt him put his hand on top of hers, "we have a interview today" Eleanor says as she looks around.

Everyone groans because they usually hate interviews but Tom had the biggest smile on his face as he knew they had footage on what had happened yesterday.

everyone gets in the car to go to the interview after around a hour.

At the interview

Everyone sat down on the couch and got comfortable accept Eleanor was forced to sit on the floor in front of Tom as there were no more seats on the couch.

The interview asked if everyone was ready and they started, "hello and welcome to show name and today we have Tokio Hotel!!" Everyone in the crowd started to cheer and clap and whistle as the light was turned to them and the interviewer.

"Hello guys! Do you mind if I show a video up on the tv" the interviewer says as she gets her clipboard out, everybody says yes and they start to show a video.

"Well I'm not going to sit here while some SLUT is on Toms lap" the video shows Eleanor loudly saying to the random girl that was on Toms lap the day prior.

Everyone realises what the tv was showing, everyone accept for Tom was quite shocked on what they had found, as he was the one who got the footage for them.

"okay right well shes sort of important to my family and this band and your, you know not?" The video showed Tom saying as the girl fell on the floor, Tom was sitting smiling and playing with Eleanors hair as everyone watched the video.

"Do you mind explaining what this video was about" the interviewer said as she stopped the video, "some random girl was sitting on my lap and obviously my girlfriend Eleanor got mad for obvious reasons" before Tom had said that it was official to the public about them dating.

"I'm sorry did you just say girlfriend?" The interviewer asked looking more intrigued, "uh yeah we have been dating sense we were sixteen" Eleanor says as Tom puts her hair in a braid.

"Well our staff have discovered that your best friend Kiara dated Tom when you were sixteen" The interviewer says to Tom looking more confused, "well yeah I kind of cheated on her with Eleanor but that was the past" Tom says finishing the braid in Eleanors hair.

"And she my EX best friend" Eleanor says, the interviewer starts understanding more and continues onto the rest of the group, the interviewer made Angie talk about her whole death thing which irritated her and Eleanor.

After the interview

Everyone was at home or in the club but we are mainly focused on Eleanor and Tom so lets see what there doing!

Eleanor and Tom cuddle while in bed watching netflix because they haven't just relaxed in forever.

As there watching Eleanor turns to Tom and he says "I really want to marry you one day.." Eleanor smiles and says "ask me again when were older" Tom kisses her but little do they know something much much worse was happening.

"So you want me to betray my closest friends for anything..?"
"I do"
"Fine."

End of chapter
We've got a traitor in the band..