Death??

"Eleanor were here" Tom whispers into her ear as she slowly wakes up, "I refuse" Eleanor whines while resting her head on his shoulder again, Tom stands up dragging her out of her seat by the hand.

Eleanor and Tom gets out of the bus to there new hotel, "This place is huge!!" Angie says while throwing Athena up in the air and then catching her, "I will laugh if she falls" Georg says walking past them and into the hotel lobby.

"Rude!?" Angie sarcastically says with her mouth open looking at Georg and then back at Athena, Eleanor laughs and notices Tom staring at her smiling, "you got a staring problem?" She jokingly says making him look away awkwardly.

They all make there way inside the hotel lobby and see Georg impatiently waiting for them, they book in for their hotel rooms but when they find out who they're sharing with somebody isn't very happy about it.

Alyssa grabs Tom by the wrist stopping him from moving, "aren't we going to share a room?" Tom looks at Eleanor and back at Alyssa "we broke up Alyssa please get over it" he says while pulling his wrist away from her.

Alyssa looks at him furious but only says "okay" everyone looks around at each other partially frightened and confused, they all just end up going to there rooms.

As soon as Eleanor gets to her and Toms room she collapses on the bed, "ugh that bus ride was so long" she whines while kicking her shoes off, Tom sits beside her on the bed "maybe you are exhausted from that party" he says.

"Nah I don't think so" she says continuing pushing herself off the bed, the party was almost three days ago and when I tell you it left everyone EXHAUSTED.

Eleanor checks her phone to see a text from Angie "do you wanna meet up with Blaire?" Blaire was Eleanor and Angie's closest friend, Eleanor knew the more they hung out the closer they got, she assumed they would become a trio when they were older but they went there separate ways, until now of course.

Eleanor texts Angie back "Yeah of course<3", It's been forever sense Angie and Eleanor have met up with Blaire so she definitely wanted to make a good second impression.

She got into these baggy grey cargos and a tight white shirt.

As she made her way downstairs she spotted Angie waiting for her by the hotel door, "Angie!!" Eleanor shouts while running up to Angie pulling her in for a hug, "it's been so long sense we last met each other!!" Angie complains to Eleanor, "we saw...

As she made her way downstairs she spotted Angie waiting for her by the hotel door, "Angie!!" Eleanor shouts while running up to Angie pulling her in for a hug, "it's been so long sense we last met each other!!" Angie complains to Eleanor, "we saw each other earlier" Eleanor says raising both her eyebrows.

Eleanor and Angie walk to the cat cafe around the corner from their hotel, while they were walking they suddenly heard "AHHHHHHH" Blaire squeals while running up to Angie and Eleanor.

"Hey Blaire!" Eleanor says continuing to hug her back, "kamusta ka?" (How are you in filipino) Angie and Eleanor say to Blaire at the same time.

Blaire's face claim(maureese.eugenio on instagram)

eugenio on instagram)

They walk into the cafe sitting down at a table surrounded by grey and ginger cats, grey and ginger cats reminded Eleanor of Blaire they were just so cat like, "You got a cat yet?" Eleanor says to Blaire, "yes!! Her name is Jupiter she's grey" Bla...

They walk into the cafe sitting down at a table surrounded by grey and ginger cats, grey and ginger cats reminded Eleanor of Blaire they were just so cat like, "You got a cat yet?" Eleanor says to Blaire, "yes!! Her name is Jupiter she's grey" Blaire says getting all excited.

As everyone is talking they all hear Angie's phone blowing up with notifications, "jeez who's texting you" Eleanor says while picking Angie's phone up to check, she regretted it immediately as she saw thousands of messages, threatening her, calling her racial slurs and calling her a whore for how young she had Athena at..

"Angie why didn't you tell me this was happening??" Eleanor says but Angie just quickly snatches her phone away from Eleanor, "it's nothing don't worry!!" She says turning her notifications off.

Eleanor gives Angie a concerned look but decides to deal with it later, "okay right your coming back to the hotel with us" Eleanor says standing up, "uhh okay!?" Blaire says confused.

At the hotel

All three of them walk into the hotel seeing the rest of the band looking for them, Tom spots Eleanor and runs up to her, "where were you!? Are you hurt!?!?" He says looking all around her, "Tom I'm okay??" Eleanor says looking like a confused puppy.

Eleanor looks over to Angie to see Gustav doing the same exact thing to her and her being confused, "Eleanor they left three letters on you Angie's and Alyssa's door which included death threats.." Tom said then pulling her into a hug.

End of chapter

SORRY FOR SHORT CHAPTER BUT DONT WORRY YALL ALSO KIND OF A TIMESKIP, I'm literally going to hire luvbomh WHO KEEPS POINTING OUT MY GRAMMAR OR JUST NORMAL MISTAKES SMH