new people, new experiences

Eleanor and Athena walk downstairs, seeing everyone dancing around the table, knock knock Georg goes to open the door but before he does he turns around, "Okay guys don't freak out but.." he opens the door revealing a blonde tall Canadian woman.

"This is my girlfriend of five years," Georg says letting her in, in the process, "Oh my god??" Alyssa says running to them, Eleanor had completely forgotten that her only friend Alyssa was a good person, who didn't steal her boyfriend and make a deal with a horrible company.

The girl's name was Lauren, she had blue eyes and medium-length hair, "Im Eleanor!" Eleanor says going over to shake her hand, Lauren shakes her hand back and Georg tells everyone to sit down at the table.

After everyone sat down at the table he stood up and announced "Me and Lauren are going to adopt a thirteen-year-old boy!!" Everyone gasped but then congratulates them, "We are so proud!!" Bill says Bill didn't look the same AT ALL, he had blonde hair and not goth anymore.

Eleanor turned to Tom who sat smiling/admiring her, "what's wrong my love" Eleanor says grabbing his hand, "I've just really really missed you" Tom said while leaning in for a kiss.

Eleanor kisses him back and turns to see everyone staring at them, "jeez you go into a coma for 8 years and suddenly you get all the attention" Eleanor sarcastically says, everybody including Lauren bursts out laughing.

A few weeks later

A few weeks had past, Athena and Eleanor were hanging out in her room, "soo is there any boys?" Eleanor asks while waiting for her nails to dry, "I'm dating this guy Charlie, he's the most popular guy!" Athena says while getting her phone out to show photos of them.

"Is he nice?" Eleanor asked raising a eyebrow, "well to me yeah? to others not so much" Athena mumbled, "He has a sister Josephine she hates me and I hate her" Athena continues saying.

"Why do you hate each other??" Eleanor asked her, "I choked on gum and spat it out and it landed in her hair when we were eight, when I explained she still stayed mad at me" .. "Oh is she also popular??" Eleanor asked.

"Nah she's more like emo I guess" Athena explained, while they were talking someone had opened the door, "Oh Nathan!" Eleanor shouts seeing him walk in, Nathan was the boy Georg and Lauren had adopted.

"We're going out to dinner get ready!!" Nathan says while closing the door, "Come on I have the perfect dress for you!" Athena says while signalling Eleanor to walk over to her closet with her.

Athena pulled out a dark green dress which really made Eleanor look amazing, "are you sure this is for me?" Eleanor asked, "Yes now go put it on!" Athena shouts.

Athena got ready herself into a silk black dress but when she saw Eleanor, she was shocked.

"I look like a fairy" Eleanor said looking at herself, "green was my mom's favourite color!!" Athena says looking Eleanor up and down, "well lets go!!" Athena says basically rushing down the stairs in heels

At the restaurant

They had went to the same restaurant that Gustav purposed to Angie so Eleanor assumed that's probably why she was wearing green, as they sat down Eleanor was looking around and realised they were at the same exact table as last time, she looked down and saw that she was sitting where Angie sat last time..

But when she put her head back up she saw Tom getting on one knee, "Eleanor Evergreen, will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me" Eleanor looked at him in shock, "I do!!" She shouted, it only took a couple of seconds later for Tom to put the ring on her finger.

Everyone in the restaurant started clapping and congratulating them.

Very few months later

"Hurry up we're going to miss the wedding!!" Nathan whispers to Athena as they rush to their seats, piano music, everyone turned to see Eleanor in a beautiful white dress with blue butterflies printed on it, she looked absolutely gorgeous.

Everyone started smiling, taking pictures and videos of her walking down the aisle, as she made it to the bottom she turned to Tom who had grew out a beard and went back to his natural hair, "Tom Kaulitz do you take Eleanor Evergreen as your wife ...

Everyone started smiling, taking pictures and videos of her walking down the aisle, as she made it to the bottom she turned to Tom who had grew out a beard and went back to his natural hair, "Tom Kaulitz do you take Eleanor Evergreen as your wife for all of eternity?" the preist asked Tom, "I do" he said smiling at her.

"And Eleanor Evergreen do you take Tom Kaulitz as your husband for all of eternity?" The preist asked Eleanor, "I do" she said, "well you may kiss the bride!" The preist said, Tom went up to her and kissed her as everyone started clapping, after the kiss Eleanor turned to the crowd and put her hands up in the air, "I'm married!!" She shouted.

One month later

"Georg can you help me with this box?" Alyssa asked him, "okay I'll be there in a minute!!" He shouted as he got a box out of the moving truck, "oh god this house is much more bigger then the old house" Eleanor said to Athena, "well yeah we needed more bedrooms because of Nathan so you know" Athena says while putting the last pile of clothes in her closet.

"Okay well I'm going to go downstairs and make me some coffee, this is so much work" Eleanor said to Athena, "Okay bye!!" Athena waved goodbye as Eleanor left her room.

Don't worry this isn't the end well it isn't the end for me - Athena

End of chapter
I am sad to announce but this is my last chapter of my very long series, I hope you guys enjoyed the journey I put you through and thank you for reading<3

New book publishing 29th of June, Athena's high school experience<3
Read it, don't read it, I'm just happy you read this book, goodbye! For now💟