Home

Eleanor and Angie went home with Tom and Gustav, when they got to the house the door creaked open and everyone stopped in there tracks and stared at them, "surprise" Angie awkwardly says, everyone bursts out laughing soon enough everybody runs up to Angie and Eleanor hugging them.

"Jeez guys I was only away for like a month" Eleanor says jokingly, Angie sees Athena and pulls her in for a hug, "mama!!" Athena says as she hugs her back "I'm home baby" Angie says as she touches her hair, Eleanor turns to Tom saying "so you must of missed me huh" in a flirty way, Tom wraps his hands around her waist and kisses her.

Eleanor smiles and takes his hand to lead him up stairs, as they got in to there room she sat him on the bed and climbed onto his lap, "Tom explain to me how much you missed me" she whispered into his ear, Tom realised what she was doing what game she was playing.

"I can show it better then I can tell it" He says as he rubs her back with his hands, Eleanor immediately got butterflies, she felt his hands soon go up to her bra, Eleanor starts kissing his neck which makes him more eager.

Smut warning

Tom unhooks her bra and lets it fall through her shirt, she felt good around him but then he moved onto her jeans, he slowly took of her belt that she had on, "something makes me feel like you were meant to find me" he whispers in her ear, Eleanor smiles and kisses his cheek.

Tom takes off his shirt so quickly where you could tell he had done it many times before, Eleanor felts him starting to kiss her neck as she accidentally let out a moan he had realised he found her sweet spot, until Alyssa knocked on the door asking to come in.

End of smut

Eleanor quickly jumped out of Toms lap and made him hide under the bed, she put her clothes back on and rushed to the door, "hey Alyssa" she says really awkwardly Alyssa walks into her room and sits down on her bed, "is it bad I miss Bill..?"she says while Eleanor sits down beside her.

Eleanor continues to say "wait what about Georg?" Alyssa looks at Eleanor "he doesn't have an adventure, we barely even kiss it's basically like were still friends" she whines, Eleanor realises Alyssa was still in love with Bill, "Alyssa let Georg down slowly and then go back to Bill it's okay to miss your ex" Alyssa hugs Eleanor and thanks her and then leaves.

"Don't say a word" Eleanor says as Tom comes out from under her bed, Tom laughs but then everybody gets called down stairs for a meeting.

Everyone goes downstairs and Bill announces that there tour is starting again because Eleanor and Angie are back, everybody gets excited as they love tour, "where do we go first tho?" Gustav asks, "New York" Bill says with a smile on his face.

Alyssa jumps up "I love New York!!!" Alyssa shouts while running to Bill and hugging him, Bill hugs Alyssa back in surprise she would even come near him after the fight they had.

Bill explains the rest of the details and explains how they will be leaving in two days, everybody goes and gets packed for the tour.

Two days later

Everybody wakes up a hour before the tour bus gets there so they had to get ready quickly, Alyssa and Angie burst into Eleanors room, "LETS GET READY HURRY UPPPP" they whine while pulling her into the bathroom.

They were meant to go in normal clothes but they put on matching pyjamas until they stepped out of the room and saw Tom with a matching fourth outfit.

Red (Alyssa)
Green(Angie)
Yellow(Eleanor)
Purple(Tom)

When they got into the tour bus almost everybody sighed, Alyssa went over and sat next to Bill instead of Georg but he didn't really mind, Angie sat beside Gustav and they fell asleep cuddling, so that left Eleanor with Tom, "how about we continue...

When they got into the tour bus almost everybody sighed, Alyssa went over and sat next to Bill instead of Georg but he didn't really mind, Angie sat beside Gustav and they fell asleep cuddling, so that left Eleanor with Tom, "how about we continue earlier" he suggest but Eleanor literally smacks his arm and says "we are literally on a bus you idiot".

A couple of hours later they had finally arrived in new york and got to there hotel, "WOWW" Athena shouts while Gustav puts her in her pram.

End of chapter
Obviously we brought Athena on tour but anyways hope you enjoyed and next chapter will be chaotic!!