Wasted

Eleanor and Angie make there way back to the hotel with some money and files, when they walked into the hotel they both went there separate ways, "cya tonight" Angie says as she walks into her room, Eleanor closes the door behind her as she gets to her room and sees Tom, Eleanor raised a eyebrow trying to figure out why he was in here.

"Bill agreed to switch rooms with me as there was no way I'm sleeping in there with Alyssa" Tom says as he walks up to her, "I've missed you" Tom mumbles while kissing her neck, Eleanor giggles and pushe him away so she can walk to her desk, "my love don't do this to me" Tom pleads being overdramatic.

"We have to go to a party tonight" Eleanor said while turning her head towards him, Tom smiles "finally I've missed partying" Eleanor turns to him raising a eyebrow, "we were partying two days ago" Tom pretends to faint "two days too long" he whines.

Eleanor laughs but covers her mouth, Tom gets a dress out of her wardrobe "wear this one you'll look hot" Eleanor turns to him seeing him holding a skirt and a tight red top.

Eleanor gets up and grabs the outfit, "lets get ready then" She says as she walks into the bathroom, Eleanor does her makeup in a red type, she had black eyeshadows and dark red lipstick with clear lipgloss on top, with her hair in a claw clip.

As she curls her hair Tom walks in with a present, "whats this?" Eleanor says looking at the bag, "just open it and see" he says handing her the bag, she opens the bag to see the necklace she pointed out before the wedding.

Eleanor started smiling and let him put it on her, he finished putting it around her neck and kissed her leaning for her lips but swerved to her cheek, Eleanor rolls her eyes "I don't wanna ruin your lipgloss" He says while shrugging.

Tom goes downstairs and shortly after Eleanor, the reason they were going to this party was because the ceo's best friend/most trusted friend would be there, everybody accept Alyssa knew this so they didn't have to worry about her running into him.

Athena was left with a close friend as for obvious reasons they can't just leave her home alone shortly after the babysitter arrived, Eleanor got excited as she was so ready to party but remembered she had to keep calm so she could meet the ceo's most trusted friend.

At the party

As soon as they walked in a crowd of girls ran up to the boys, Angie being the idiot she is screams "AYO THIS ONE HAS A WIFE AND CHILD" and points a gustav which surprisingly made a few girls back away.

Eleanor realised this wasn't a normal party this was a whore house, strippers, normal dancers, a bar, everybody barely dressed, rooms in the back etc, Eleanor went straight to the bar and immediately got wasted as she was feeling a little silly.

Eleanor wanted more drinks but the server went on a break, Angie runs over to Eleanor "how about we get you some water" Eleanor ignores her and waits for the server, "Tom!" Angie says as she sees Tom make his way over to them, Eleanor gets up and collapses shoving her face into his chest making Tom ask Angie if she was wasted.

"Yo Tom! Do you think you could buy me a bottle of Rosé!?" Eleanor excitedly asks, Tom lowers himself and whispers in her ear, "how about we go to one of the rooms in the back?" Eleanors eyes widened as she saw him grinning at her.

Before she could answer she heard some annoy squeaky voice shout Toms name but for some reason with an e at the end, "Tom there you are!!" This blonde girl says as she runs towards him wrapping her arms around his when she got to him.

Eleanor looked at Angie like "who the fuck is this bitch??" Angie stepped forwards and loudly said, "So Tom you and your girlfriend Eleanor were just going where?" The girl turns to Eleanor giving her a smile which actually caught Eleanor by surprise.

"Uhh yeah that doesn't really matter anymore" Tom says as he moves the girls arm off of his, clearly he had learnt his lesson from before, "I'm Kristina!" The girl says as she shakes Eleanors hand, "uhh I'm-" .. "Ellie right!?" Kristina says, "Eleanor actually?"

Tom had already removed himself from this situation which just made Eleanor feel uncomfortable, clearly Tom and Kristina had fucked before with the way she and him acted, she was tall and looked mature, she was slightly older then Tom which was what he preferred.

"Okay I'm out" Eleanor says walking away from Angie and Kristina, Eleanor was confused on who this girl thought she was, it was whatever anyways Eleanor walked over to there second bar as there was four spread out the massive building.

As soon as she sat down a much older man then her sat down beside her, "how you doing princess" Eleanor cringed at the pet name 'princess' it was definitely not her type of thing, Eleanor tried walking away until the man grabbed her, "Look at me when I talk to you!" The man shouted at her.

Luckily a man around two years older then her punched him, "leave the lady alone" he said as the man ran off as soon as he found out who he was, "I'm Chase" .. "Chase Turner" Eleanor realised that person standing in front of her was the ceo's most trusted friend.

"Oh wow so your some sort of big shot" she said as they both made her way to the bar, "bottle of rosé for the lady please" Chase said to the server, Eleanor liked the thought of someone buying her alcohol but she didn't like how they were literally killing girls.

"How about me and you go back to your house" she said knowing she only wanted to go through his phone, Eleanor saw Angie making her way towards them so Eleanor quickly signalled that she was with there suspect.

Angie realised immediately and went over to Kristina and Tom to distract him, "Sure then sweetheart" Chase said leading her out the building and too his car.

At his house

When Eleanor got inside Chase immediately tried making out with her, "before we go through with this how about you get a shower, I'm really into men with wet hair" she said pulling away from him, "okay uh sure?" He said leaving his phone on the table, as soon as he was gone Eleanor tried guessing his passcode.

Dad's birthday, the company's realise date, until she tried her birthday, It worked and she got in!! But why the hell was his passcode her birthday, Eleanor found evidence and text messages that would finally put them away for good.

Gun reloading sound "shit now I have to kill you" he said pointing a gun right at her, Eleanors heart started beating really fast, "do you tho?" She said knowing she had already sent the evidence and her location to Angie.

This guy had glass for a roof in his massive house which was quite stupid but at least it worked in Eleanors favour, glass breaking Angie shouts "GET AWAY FROM MY BEST FRIEND" gun shot Eleanor shut her eyes hoping her best friend wasn't shot.

Eleanor opened her eyes to see Chase dead on the floor and Angie passed out on the floor, Eleanor picked up Angie and carried her to his car as he left the keys on the table with his phone.

Eleanor got in the car and made her way back to the quote on quote 'whore house'.

End of chapter
I actually think this is the longest chapter I have ever made