Alcohol

Eleanor and Angie make there way back to the 'whore house' but when they got there they saw that the party had gotten over 200 new people meaning there was around 500 in total, "Angie get yo ass up" Eleanor shakes Angie waking her up.

"Ughhh what the fuck happened" Angie says looking around, "we gotta get back into this party Gustavs drunk and you know how he is when he's drunk" Eleanor drags Angie out of the car and into the party.

"YOU WANNA GO??" Eleanor and Angie see Gustav scream at some random man, "TRY ME BRO" the man shouts at Gustav only fuelling him more, Angie runs to Gustav "The fucks going on!?" She asks Gustav who immediately calms down as he hears her voice.

"Who the fuck this hoe tryna stop my mans from beating this irrelevant little boy" a ginger girl says stepping in front of her boyfriend, "sweetheart if we were irrelevant I don't think we would be known here" Angie says turning her head to this girl.

Soon they found out there names were Jeremy and Alia, "Okay lets see if your really known?? Raise your hand if you know these two wankers" Alia says in her British accent, everybody in the place raises there hands leaving Alia and Jeremy shocked.

Alia and Jeremy soon got kicked out of the party as the host didn't tolerate fighting, Eleanor turns to see Tom behind her "Tom!!" She says digging her face into his chest, "hey darling" he says towering over her.

Eleanor leads him to the bar as she was ready to get even more drunk sense the fright and fighting that happened earlier on kinda made her more sober, Eleanor and Tom got extremely wasted making them dance make out etc.

Everything blurred until Eleanor 'woke up' she was stuck in a conversation with some girl about how she got her heels which Eleanor was really not interested in, she didn't really care how she got out of the conversation so she just stood up and left her.

When she finally spotted the band playing they were playing spin the bottle without her, she walks over "playing without me" she said while sitting down beside Angie who was beside Kristina.

Gustav and Angie didn't play but sat there anyways as they didn't want to stand, Bill spun the bottle first landing it on some random girl, he leaned in and they practically made out in front of everyone, "ew get a room!!" Angie shouts shoving Bill off her in the process.

Kristina spun the bottle next and of course it landed on Tom, she leaned in trying to make out with him but he just gave her a peck, Eleanor spun the bottle as it slowly stopped it landed on a short but taller then Eleanor boy with black hair, Eleanor leaned in and kissed him in front of Tom.

When Eleanor leaned back to her spot she saw Tom looking at Bill weirdly, while she was staring at them Bill turned to her, "come on Eleanor lets go get another drink" he said dragging her up onto her feet, "I swear I'm going to get alcohol poisoning" Eleanor complained all the way to the bar.

Around thirty minutes later

Eleanor and Bill go to the dance floor when she hears the door opening, she heard Tom cough at her, she turned her head to see him smiling at her, Eleanor got excited to see him after so long, she ran up to him hugging him.

She looked down to see blood on his knuckles, she lifted his hand "what did you do?" He kneels down and moves hair behind her ear, "I may or may not of punched the guy you kissed" he whispers in her ear.

End of chapter
Kinda boring chapter but it gets better next chapter or worse..