The day she awoke

Eleanor woke up to a light on a plain sealing and a square pattern, "Oh my god!! She's awake!?" Eleanor heard someone say, she turned her head to see a tall man with black braids he looked almost exactly like Tom but older..

"W-who are you..?" She said looking at him, "it's me Tom?" he said wiping the tears off her eyes, soon after she fully awoke she started to look around and realised she was in hospital, she started freaking out and started feeling like she was loosing her breath, she fainted.

"Eleanor wake up!!" Another man with short blonde hair says, Eleanor wipes her eyes while sitting up, "what happened??" She asked looking like she had just died, "Eleanor you were on your way too Angie's grave and got into a car crash" The blonde man says grabbing her hand.

"N-no Angie's alive.." Eleanor says starting to get frustrated from confusion, "Eleanor I need to tell you this but don't freak out" the guy with braids says, Eleanor nods thinking it was just something small, "you have been in a coma for eight years" he says showing her his phone.

"What!?" Eleanor shouts feeling like she was dead, The guy with braids started to point out who everyone was and said "I refused to get rid of my braids until you woke up..".

Eleanor had realised she was having a coma dream that whole time, the day before she saw Angie alive was the day she got into a car crash..

"Angie's dead.." Eleanor said starting to cry, she felt pain and agony from experiencing Angie's death twice, "Athena come in.." Gustav says opening the door, a tall Filipino girl walks in with long black hair, "Athena..?" Eleanor says realising Athena was thirteen now..

"Eleanor.." Athena says running up to hug her, "Athena your so big now!!" Eleanor says hugging her back.

A few days later the hospital finally allowed Eleanor to go back home to her family.

Eleanor opened the door and saw that the house looked exactly the same, she felt the pain in her stomach like she was about to throw up, "Eleanor can we talk in my room?" Athena says taking her hand upstairs.

What Athena looks like now

When they got upstairs Athena started to ask thousands of questions about her mom, "Was she funny?" Athena asked after the 10 questions she already said, "Athena, Athena!" Eleanor said trying to calm her down

"Your mum was beautiful, she was one of the most funniest people I knew, her and your dad were so in love back in the day they were the only married couple I knew that didn't fall apart" Eleanor said.

Athena smiled and pulled out a box, "Dad told me I wasn't allowed to open this until you woke up, so now I can finally open it!!" Athena opened the box seeing a bunch of old photos of the band.

"Oh my god I completely forgot about all these moments" Eleanor said looking into the box, she soon saw one and pulled it out.

"This was the night the band got their first tour, we went out and celebrated all night we could barely walk the next morning, god we were so in young back then" Eleanor said smiling at the photo of Tom, it felt like it was just yesterday, well fo...

"This was the night the band got their first tour, we went out and celebrated all night we could barely walk the next morning, god we were so in young back then" Eleanor said smiling at the photo of Tom, it felt like it was just yesterday, well for her it was just yesterday..

"Dad told me mum struggled a lot but that you were the one who found out who killed her..?" Athena said while fidgeting with her nails, "Alejandro and Mark.." Eleanor said while feeling the hatred build inside of her.

"I had a coma dream where she came back to life, everything was so inaccurate I don't know how I didn't realise it was a dream at the time" Eleanor said.

Tom walks into the room, "come on we're celebrating that your awake!!" He said motioning them both to come downstairs.

End of chapter
Sorry for the amount of plot twists I put in this book 🤗
RIP ANGIE