That performance

Angie and Gustav left Eleanor alone for a while but the whole time she was alone she kept giggling and thinking about him, he was the only thing on her mind.

Eleanor cleaned up the room and decided to go downstairs again to see Tom, sense she knew he liked her she stupidly let her thoughts get the best of her and started flirting with him.

She sat down beside Tom again and felt his nervousness, how could she be so blind before Eleanor was talking with him and looked into his eyes then at his mouth and into his eyes again, Tom immediately looked away a shoved food in his mouth so he didn't have to show how much he needs her.

Eleanor smiled and continued eating, while they were eating Alyssa stood up reminding everyone that there wedding was tomorrow, "but we have a concert first today!" Bill says right after.

Everybody goes back to there rooms to get ready for the concert and they all wore what the would usually wear accept for Eleanor.

Eleanor got changed and put red lipstick on and fake eyelashes, Eleanor liked the way she looked she felt confident but all that was left is her hair

Eleanor didn't really know what to do for her hair but got an idea, she carefully did her hair making sure there was no frizz or anything.

Eleanor finished her hair but before she left the bathroom Tom came in, "We gotta g-" Tom got cut off by how different Eleanor looked, "you look gorgeous" he said grabbing her hand to lead her downstairs

Eleanor hated the fact she was letting this happen to Alyssa but she basically did the same thing to Eleanor so it was fine, I mean it's just revenge.

As they made there way downstairs Eleanor saw Bill grin as he saw her making her remember there literally dating, 'well oops' she thinks too herself, Eleanor didn't mean to do stuff like this to them she just did it for love.

Everyone gets in the limo and goes to the concert, just like last time everything was set up so they just had to get there.

As there driving there Eleanor is sat beside Tom and they just talk the whole time knowing damn well Angie and Gustav are staring them down, "look Tom its ur fangirls" Eleanor jokingly says while putting her hand on his arm, Tom laughs and starts pointing out all the guys to Eleanor.

As soon as they got there they got out of the car and of course security let someone jump over the fence, the guy ran at Eleanor making her hide behind Tom because that guy was 6,0 hell to the no is she dealing with that.

The guy gets malled by around 5 security guards and they all go inside.

Everybody looks inside and is amazed it was really different to what they were used too, around 20,000 people were coming to tonight's performance so they had to perfect it.

Just before the performance Eleanor was walking and overhears Alyssa complaining about Eleanor to Tom..?

"Stop letting her flirt with you!?" Alyssa shouts at Tom while he grinds his teeth, Eleanor just walks away knowing if shes going to act like that then theres no way shes being the star of tonight's performance.

Everyone got on stage and started performing, Alyssa was put on a rising platform meaning she wasn't on stage yet, tonight's performance was made of a song Alyssa had made so Bill would sing some bits but he wasn't really there for it.

"Ladies and gentlemen Alyssa!!" Alyssa starts showing up on stage and starts to sing, little did Alyssa know Eleanor turned up the volume of her guitar and started playing over Alyssa's singing.

Alyssa looks over at Eleanor like "what the fuck are you doing!?" But Eleanor just smiles, Eleanor looks over at Georg to see that he also turned his volume up making it impossible to actually hear Alyssa.

Georg makes his way over to Eleanor and they start dancing while playing the guitar in a motion that makes the crowd go wild!, "Eleanor what are you doing!" Tom says in her ear as he plays, "heard your little argument before the performance!" Eleanor says as she plays, Tom smiles "this is classic Eleanor" he says while laughing.

End of chapter
See me personally I'd hate Eleanor if I was Alyssa but oh well