My best friend and my ex boyfriend

A year later

Its been around a year and the band is still on tour, Eleanor and Tom have broken up and he's dating Alyssa.

Eleanor and Bill got together around a month ago and it's been going good.

Eleanor sort of still likes Tom but theres no point of trying anything with him.

Eleanor woke up and got changed into this revealing but nice outfit.

After Eleanor got changed she curled her hair but not too curly just sort of wavy and then applied her lipgloss

She made her way down stairs and saw Angie and Athena, she smiled when she saw them but then she saw Tom and Alyssa, they were sitting beside each other as usual but then when everybody sat down, Alyssa and Tom stood up saying they have to announce something.

"We are engaged!!" Alyssa announces while Tom holds her hand, everybody cheers and congratulates them but all Eleanor could think of when around a year ago Tom told her he wanted to marry her.

It was all she could think about the words "I really want to marry you one day.." and then what Eleanor said to him "ask me again when were older".

She hated the feeling, she hated everything, Eleanor didn't realise how zoned out she was until Eleanor had fainted.

Eleanor woke up in the hospital with everyone accept Georg Gustav and Bill surrounding her, "What happened..?" Eleanor says as she had just woke up, "You fainted!" Tom said looking extremely worried for her, she didn't realise at the time but Tom was holding her hand when she woke up.

"Eleanor your allowed to go now lets get up" Angie says as she helps her up, Eleanor gets up and trips but Tom catches her and put her arm over his shoulder, "now we can go" he says as she walks with him.

Everyone goes back to the hotel and they have to get back on the tour bus to go to a new city.

Once they get to the new hotel everybody went to check in but all the rooms were mixed up (gustav and angie, Georg and Bill, Tom and Eleanor and Alyssa was on her own) everyone didn't really mind accept for Alyssa.

"What!? I'm not letting my boyfriend sleep in someone else's room!" She shouts, "don't worry calm down we will only be here for a week anyways" he says as he kisses her forehead, Alyssa agrees but Eleanor was extremely nervous.

They all made there way upstairs to there rooms but when Eleanor and Tom got there they only had one bed, meaning they had to sleep together.

"Uhh I can sleep on the floor" Eleanor suggests, "we're adults we will live" Tom says as he sits on the bed turning the tv on, Eleanor smiles and sits beside him on the bed "or will we" she jokingly says.

Tom laughs and said "I missed when we would laugh like this" Eleanor agreed and moved herself closer to him and they talked for hours, and soon enough fell asleep on each other.

Eleanor woke up with her head on Toms lap, she got extremely flustered but slowly got up trying not to wake him until he grabbed her waist "don't leave" he whined at her while have asleep, it was the middle of the night so she had no choice but to fall asleep beside him, they ended up spooning and fell asleep together.

In the morning Tom woke up and saw they were spooning but he just smiled and kissed her head, I think he missed her but 'loved' Alyssa now.

Eleanor woke up and got dressed forgetting Tom was staying in the same room as her, she puts her Jeans on but then heard Tom come out of the bathroom seeing her in only jeans and a bra.

Tom only grinned and left the room, Eleanor was shocked he didn't even say anything as she went from a C to a DD.

Eleanor finished getting changed and went downstairs her and Tom were first downstairs so she sat beside him and they continued there talk from the night before.

While they were talking Eleanor noticed Alyssa come downstairs and sit in front of Tom but she seemed mad?

Eleanor didn't really care as she literally stole Eleanors boyfriend so she can literally suck it, while they are talking Eleanor sees in the corner of her eye Angie Gustav and Athena on there way downstairs.

Angie pointed at Eleanor while talking to Gustav but when they came over they passed Athena over to Tom "can you look after her for 10 minutes?" Gustav asks Tom, Tom agrees and Angie grabs Eleanor out of her chair, "We need to talk!" Angie says as she pulls her away from them.

Angie and Gustav brought her to her room and they started looking through Toms drawers "what are you doing?" Eleanor asks them as she sits on her bed confused, "I can't believe your giving up on Tom" Gustav complains to her while finding a piece of ripped paper, "well he is wi-" Eleanor got cut off by Gustav shouting "I FOUND IT" Angie gets up and they both sit on the bed facing Eleanor.

"This is a ripped page from Toms diary because his dumbass writes his feelings down" Angie says to Eleanor, Eleanor looks confused until she starts reading it out.

"He can't keep saying he doesn't like her, he can feel the weight of the lie on his tongue each time he speaks with his friend, he can pretend to hate her in his diary but at night he stays awake until he forgets."

"The problem is he cant like her, which is why he doesn't, of course. He only thinks of her... occasionally when she's not around" (poem by raeganspoetry)

Eleanor heard those words come out of Angie's mouth she smiled at the thought but him and Alyssa are getting married theres no way he actually likes her.

End of chapter
I LOVE DOING THIS TO YALL SO MANY PEOPLE COMMENTED ON MY LAST CHAPTER SORRY GUYS