New York girls

The band made it to the hotel and started walking in but all they could think about was food, "Is anyone else hungry" Georg randomly says, "YES" Angie shouts while her stomach growls, "literally just what I was thinking" Eleanor says.

Everybody goes inside and goes to the indoor restaurant first, as there eating Eleanor looks over at Tom who's sitting smiling at his phone, "cheating on me again?" Eleanor jokingly says, Eleanor found it funny but Tom got all defensive which made her wonder if he was actually cheating on her.

Eleanor knew she was just overthinking it as she usually does, "This food is so good oh my god" Alyssa says as she devours the food she ordered, Gustav starts feeding Athena her food while Angie gets out Athena's juice.

"Im so glad to be back I missed you all so much" Angie says as she gives Athena her juice, "Im so glad your back now I can finally find out if you hate me or not" Tom says, Angie straight up looks at him and says "I do hate you" everybody thought she was joking but she wasn't.

Everyone laughed and then went to there rooms as it was literally 8pm by time they got there, "Eleanor our concert is tomorrow and I really don't want to deal with fangirls" Tom whines as she changes into her pyjamas, Eleanor turns around and says "I wonder how they would react if we made out on stage".

Tom pulls her in and says "lets find out tomorrow then", Eleanor smiles and lays on there massive bed to go to sleep.

The next morning

Eleanor and Tom wake up and get changed into there usual clothing, Eleanor decided to wear something a bit more slutty as it was a concert after all.

Eleanor curls her hair in her massive mirror while Tom walks in staring at her up and down, "miss me that much?" Eleanor says while curling her last but of hair, Tom walks over to her and hugs her from behind, "maybe I did maybe I didn't" he says ...

Eleanor curls her hair in her massive mirror while Tom walks in staring at her up and down, "miss me that much?" Eleanor says while curling her last but of hair, Tom walks over to her and hugs her from behind, "maybe I did maybe I didn't" he says as he kisses her neck, "I swear if you leave another hickey I'm going to kill you" she says.

Tom laughs and then they make there way downstairs to the limo, everything had already been set up so they just had to get there, 1000s of fans were already there just waiting for them so they had to be quick.

As there in the car Georg starts filming the band and Gustav starts attacking Tom while he nearly spills his water, the car starts driving through the crowds of people waiting for them and as there going past Tom says "woah.. thats a lot of people".

Eleanor agrees and they just kept going through the crowds, "we're finally here" Angie and Alyssa whine as they get out of the car, as soon as the three girls stepped out of the car they started to hear there names getting chanted.

Eleanor starts mocking the chant to Alyssa while she rolls her eyes until one of the boys jump over the fence and start running at them, "AHHH TOM HELP ME" Eleanor screams as she jumps behind Tom, Angie and Alyssa had ran the complete opposite way and Tom just stared at the boy in a way of saying "what the hell" Tom laughed because of how scared Eleanor was but the boy got escorted out by the security.

The band makes there way inside and the concert is about to start, Eleanor saw that Angie was getting scared as Gustav had convinced there manager to let Angie dance on the stage with the rest of there back up dancers.

Eleanor goes over to Angie and tells her "everything will be okay don't worry, if anyone has to worry it will be Bill and Alyssa" Angie calms down and they all make there way out to stage, the music starts playing and Eleanor starts playing her guitar while Alyssa sang, soon enough Tom joined in as Bill started to sing with Alyssa as that is the way the song starts off.

All the backup dancers start coming out and Eleanor sees Angie dancing towards her direction, Eleanor starts walking forwards and they do sort of a dance while Eleanor plays and the crowd starts to cheer.

Angie starts to dance away and Eleanor looks over to Tom who looked annoyed at the amount of girls screaming his name, Eleanor walked over to Tom and gave him a motion saying how shes going to make out with him.

Eleanor and Tom start making out while still managing to play the guitar, everyone starts screaming some people cheering and some people literally screaming at her, Eleanor breaks the kiss and smiles at the audience.

After the performance

Everyone went backstage after the performance and was so hungry, "right me Eleanor and Alyssa are going to get food we will be back soon" Angie says as she drags them away.

All three of the girls were making there way back but when they got there they saw that four new girls had taken there place, everybody accept for Gustav had a girl by there side, what caught there attention the most was that some random girl was sitting on Toms lap while they were talking.

"Were back.." Alyssa says as she sits on the only empty seat, "Well damn you must be enjoying yourself" Eleanor sarcastically says to the girl on Toms lap, Tom looks at Eleanor basically afraid but she found it amusing how he had some slut on his lap.

"Well I'm not going to sit here while some slut is on your lap" Eleanor mumbles while getting up, "what did you say bitch?" The girl on his lap said, Eleanor smiled and turned around "Well I'm not going to sit here while some SLUT is on Toms lap" Eleanor loudly shouts.

"Sorry that your own boyfriend isn't interested in you" the girl says, Eleanor smiles again "sorry you've only been here for what ten minutes, I've been here for over three years" She says as she goes over and slaps the girl.

The girl gasps but Eleanor just walks away, after Tom sees that Eleanor left he turns to the girl, "okay right well shes sort of important to my family and this band and your, you know not?" he says as he stands up making the girl fall over.

End of chapter
ATE THAT UP ANYWAYS HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER:D!!