The lie they played

"Angie.." Eleanor says while turning towards her, "no.. I can't" Angie pleads with tears filling here eyes, "you have too for your own safety!" Eleanor says getting frustrated and worried, "fine!" .. "Ive been getting death threats daily online!! You happy??" Angie shouts while wiping her tears, "w-what?" Gustav says looking right in the eye..

"She's being shamed by the whole internet guys.." Eleanor says looking around, "right okay first lets just tell the police and then we can comfort her" Alyssa says walking up to Angie, Alyssa looks at Angie feeling guilty and worried, she hugged Angie squeezing her as she did, it made Eleanor forget all the horrible things Alyssa did/ is doing.

"Blaire now that you've been seen out with Angie you will have to stay with us for your own safety" Georg says leaning on the wall, "damn I just met you guys and something crazy has already happened" Blaire said while smiling, Angie laughed knowing Blaire didn't have a care in the world for anything.

Two hours later

Everyone accept for Eleanor and Tom had went out leaving them two alone in the hotel together, Eleanor was doing her makeup out of boredom as she had literally nothing do.

Angie's pov

"O-M-G, guys answer me, wait until I tell you what I heard! It's too fucked too type, this shit is ripe, Call back I'll yell you every word!" Angie texts Eleanor and Blaire's group chat.

Normal pov

Angie calling? Angie calling, Angie calling, "Hey!" Eleanor says picking up the call, "Oh my god, oh my god, okay, so" Angie shouts down the phone, "At the end of last nights party, very end of last nights party, did you see Kristina??" Angie says practically screaming.

"Oh I saw Kristina" Eleanor says with attitude, "She kissed Tom but he shoved her off her the video just went viral online.." Angie says quietly, she was basically mumbling, "what?" Eleanor asks Angie to repeat, "She kissed Tom but he shoved her off her the video just went viral online!!" Angie shouts.

"Oh I know?" Eleanor said, "girl why didn't you beat the shit out of that girl?" Angie asks her, "I mean Tom did pull away and then tell me about it, he's learning!" Eleanor says very proud.

Angie hangs up, "boring!!" She jokingly says to herself.

A few hours later

A few hours had past and Tom had to go out to run some 'errands' meaning he was probably buying 100 more baggy jeans for himself, Blaire, Angie, Alyssa and Georg had came back to the hotel so they all decided to hang out in the same room.

"Well how are you?" Angie asks Alyssa, "eh boring I'm working for this guy Ryan-" Alyssa cuts herself off realising she accidentally admitted to be working for Eleanors dad, "my god" Eleanor says, "In god we trust" Angie says hoping that would distract Alyssa from realisation, "but we never really knew what got discussed..?" Alyssa says acting like she didn't say that, Eleanor grabs a shotgun the hotel had displayed on the wall which was loaded??

Gun fire, Eleanor shoots Alyssa knowing she would tell her dad they knew if she stayed alive, "no one else was in the room where it happened!!" Angie shouts at everyone, Georg turns around after he was sat there staring at a painting on the wall, Georg looks around confused until he looks down "Alyssa!?" he shouts shocked.

"Oh shit you guys are lucky I bought gasoline earlier" Georg says putting gloves on and grabbing the body, "so were burning her??" Eleanor said getting a trash bag out, "yep!!" Georg says acting as if they hadn't just killed someone, "it's official we've gone crazy!!" Angie says worried.

After burning the body everyone else cleaned up and the rest of the band came home, "wheres Alyssa?" Bill asks looking around for her, "Blaire can you leave the room real quick?" Eleanor asks, Blaire nods and leaves the room, "yeah uh we killed her..?" Georg says, "WHAT!?" They all shout, "well Eleanor shot her but you know" Angie says butting in, they all explain, it sort of helped the situation but everybody was still freaking out, "hey its fineee" Georg said.

"Maybe we should cancel the tour and go back to Germany.." Gustav suggests, everybody agrees to it including Athena??

A month later

Everyone went back to Germany and had finally been back in there house, "Hey you ready?" Tom asks Eleanor when she just finished getting ready, "yeah lets go!!" She said making her way downstairs, everybody got in the car and started driving to Eleanors moms house.

Georg stops the car letting everyone out like the gentleman he is, "hurry up!" Athena says while shoving Gustav with her tiny hands, Gustav chuckles while she lifts her out of the car, they all make there way inside the house, "your here!!" Eleanors mom said while running up to them, "Athena!!" Eleanors mom says while tickling her.

"Hello mrs" Tom says to Eleanors mom, "oh shush Tom you have known me sense forever calling me Morgan!" Morgan said rolling her eyes, "okay mrs Morgan" Tom jokingly says while shaking her hand.

"Right well we must get to sleep its already night sense we came late" Eleanor said making her way upstairs, Eleanors mom allows them upstairs as she had very many spare rooms as all of her kids had already left for college.

In the middle of the night

Eleanor wakes up to a ringing in her ears and the sound of rain on the window, she felt the need to go some where, she didn't know where but she decided to trust her gut feeling, she got up and got in the car.

She started driving and ended up at a graveyard, sense they never actually fund Angie's body they never buried her but when Eleanor went to the graveyard she saw Angie's grave, confused and upset she started crying snd screaming, she got back in her car and drove down the wet roads with the lightning nearly hitting her, while she was driving she started screaming again and hit her wheel until suddenly she saw a deer run onto the road.

She quickly stops her car but due to the rain she slid, loosing her feeling and control of the wheel, she could barely feel anything, she was too frightened and frustrated to process what was happening until she hit a tree and passed out.

End of chapter
I need to stop writing traumatic events for Eleanor like rip