Aftermath

As Eleanor ran after Tom she shouted his name over and over "Tom!! Talk to me!?" She screams feeling tears form in her eyes, "No Eleanor! I wont talk to you!?" He shouts as he turns around going up to her, "Why!?" Eleanor said as she was stretching her voice.

"Because I'm in love with you Eleanor! And I can't hide my emotions anymore!?" He says while wiping the tear sliding down Eleanors cheek, "I love you Tom, I have always loved you!!"

"Ever sense I laid my eyes on you I fell in love with you Eleanor! I couldn't handle Kiara you were the one who helped me escape her!" Tom says while putting a strand of Eleanors hair behind her ear.

Eleanor smash's her lips onto his, he start kissing back and places in hand on her waist and the other one on her neck, Eleanor put both of her hands around his neck as they made out.

Tom backed away from Eleanor and did a hand motion telling her to get in the car, Tom starts speeding down the streets to get to a certain spot, "I have something important to tell you" Tom and Eleanor say at the same time.

"You go first" Eleanor says to Tom, "I heard Alyssa on the phone to someone, she was making a deal with someone talking about poison in products used in everyday items" Tom says still keeping his eyes on the road.

"Me and Angie have been stealing evidence and files from that company!" Eleanor says getting nervous on how he would respond, "Tom they are the most dangerous and most powerful company in the world"

Tom hits the steering wheel "I KNEW IT" he shouts while slowing the car down, Eleanor looked confused but waited for him to explain, "In this club there company's ceo will be coming out, nobody knows who it is yet accept the company themself." Tom continues explaining.

They both sat there silently waiting to see who that company's ceo is, "here the ceo comes now" Tom whispers to Eleanor, a man in a suit comes out but when we see his face Eleanors jaw drops.

"Thats my dad.." Eleanor whispers over to Tom, "my dad left me when he was younger but we never knew he would go this far of poisoning girls everyday.." Tom turns to Eleanor "I'll text Gustav and Angie to meet us at the hotel"

Tom texts Gustav and then starts speeding down the streets making fast turns to get there quicker, Eleanor and Tom make it to the hotel and impatiently waits for Angie and Gustav.

Angie and Gustav walks into the lobby and spots Eleanor and Tom, Eleanor runs up to Angie and whispers "911" in her ear, Angie and Eleanor made a system where 917-911 917 means kinda important but not really and 911 means drop everything now!!

Angie widened her eyes as soon as she heard those numbers, she passed Athena to Gustav and turned to Eleanor "my room now" she said sternly as she grabbed her hand bringing her to Angie's room, Eleanor turned her head around and told both of the boys to stay where they are while still walking.

Eleanor closes the door when they both made it the bedroom, "I know who made the poison in the products.." Eleanor says while walking back and forth nervously, Angie stands up and grabs her by her shoulders, "Who!?" Angie says looking very nervous to hear who it is.

"It's my dad.." Eleanor confesses to Angie, "WHAT." Angie shouts while running to her safe with all the evidence against the company.

Angie stand up with a bunch of papers reading through them all, "here!! This is where it shows all the names of the girls who have died, there are over 200 girls on this list!?" Angie says while pointing at all the names.

The girls go downstairs and explain everything to the boys and Tom explains the phone call he overheard.

"We can't trust Alyssa" Gustav says looking worried, "well we have another job tonight what I need you two to do is make sure nobody knows we know about this" Eleanor said.

"You two can tell Bill and Georg but make sure they don't tell Eleanor" Angie says while walking back to her room with Alyssa so they can get into there suits.

End of chapter

Don't worry I haven't forgotten about the revolution! If u saw the mistakes I made in this before I fixed them no u didn't