Cheater

As the weeks went by Eleanor grew bored of tour she loved the concerts and the party's but the bus rides just bored her, she needs new scenery, new people, new clothes, she need a new thing to keep her entertained she loved her friends and she will keep them but she needed more, she craved for more.

Eleanor woke up with Tom beside her smiling at his phone as he usually does, it felt like a punch in her stomach, she absolutely hated when she would wake up to that, he didn't even say good morning to her anymore.

She went to the bathroom and got changed but all she felt was that burden over her, that feeling, all Eleanor could think of while getting changed was when he would come in while she did her hair or put on her lipstick and he would kiss her neck and give her love.

Now it was just those texts and that grin, she hated herself for it, she tried everyday to impress him, to get his attention but he didn't talk to her, he didn't even look her in the eye.

Alyssa had broke up with Georg a couple of weeks ago and was single, Eleanor wondered why Alyssa didn't get with Bill yet, maybe she was afraid? Until she saw her with Tom, they were laughing and flirting and always talking, she was always five fucking feet away from him.

They sat beside each other at the table, they barely talked to Eleanor, but Alyssa wouldn't do that to Eleanor, not today, not ever, I mean they are best friends after all.

Eleanor left the bathroom and went downstairs and saw them sitting beside each other as usual, she didn't mind as she was probably just being friendly towards him, Eleanor saw that it did bother Georg tho, she felt bad but there was nothing either of them could do about it.

They all were on there way to get on the tour bus again and of course, everyone was with there usual groups (Gustav and Angie, Alyssa and Tom and Georg was usually alone) Eleanor sat beside Bill as she didn't want to be alone either, they talked and eventually she fell asleep, resting her head on his shoulder.

They got to the next hotel and unpacked and went for dinner, they didn't care about what they ate as long as it was good and healthy.

Eleanor was sitting beside Bill this time at dinner and they were laughing away, Bill kept making jokes that would make her laugh even more, even tho Bill and Eleanor had chemistry her heart still ached for Tom.

She just wanted her boyfriend back but she knew she couldn't have him, so she wrote a poem, Eleanor would write a poem when her feelings were too strong for her to keep inside.

Eleanor knew Alyssa liked Tom but she kept it inside and yes Eleanor and Tom were still dating but everybody could tell there wasn't any love there, the connection was gone, the candle light had been blew out, the spark was gone and now there was just a cold melted candle.

The poem of the boy I cannot like

You're the boy I'm not allowed to like and even tho I know I'd know we'd be perfect together, even thought I get butterflies from the sight of the face, even though I look at every photo you post like I could never forget your name, I will never have you, because my best friend likes you and I love her more then I love you.

What a tragedy I guess, but it's true.

(Not written by ellxma)

End of poem

She had came to the realisation that Alyssa liked her boyfriend that one of her best friends likes her boyfriend, it's true.

She went downstairs to the pool to see the one thing she denied being true, she saw her boyfriend and her best friend making out in the pool, "r-really Tom.." she said as she felt shivers go down her spine and a lump develop in her throat, she ran back to her room away from them only to cry all night long.

She felt the pain inside her heart ache, her heart broke and there was no repairing as she would feel more pain in exactly a year.

End of chapter
No words.