Chapter-1

In the mid-August heat, the late summer wind agitated the cicadas chirping under the leaves of the trees. At this time of year, when the summer heat is still in full swing, students at Suppalo High School will start a new semester. Students will be divided between liberal arts and science majors.

The juniors were lucky enough to start a day early.

"School is so stingy, they can't spare a day."

"Shit! Homework isn't due today, is it?"

"You didn't finish them?"

"Nonsense! I bet you didn't finish them either?"

"Of course."

"You copied Akk's, right?"

"Hey, the top student is in our class; gotta take advantage of that."

"Son of a b*tch! You never think of me when you're in luck, you just wait.."

The front door of the classroom opened and the wind blew through the hallway, blowing the rest of the words away.

A teenage boy in a white shirt, a backpack slung over his shoulder and headphone cords dangling under his ears, walked through the classroom door.

A student squatting on a chair brightened and rushed at him as he shouted, "Brother Akk, God Akk, Master Akk! Help me! Let me copy your homework!"

Long legs took a step, and the white-shirted teenager looked up as he removed his headphones. Messy black hair revealed a pair of slightly curved eyes in the corner, "Hmm? I didn't hear you."

Akk's eyes gazed over the other party's flattering expression and looked away, revealing a soft smile, "You mean the summer homework? Someone already borrowed it and hasn't returned it yet."

Khanlong's brightly flattering smile stiffened, and with annoyance, he turned his head to shout airily to the class, "Whoever borrowed Brother Akk's homework, hurry up and return it to him! Don't you have any sense of time now that classes have started?"

The class was silent for two seconds before someone raised his arm, "Here, I have it."

Khanlong impatiently shook his head, "Hurry up and hand it over."

"I haven't ..."

"Forcing my hand, are you?"

"...."

Khanlong is a notorious bully from Suppalo High School, and except for the teachers, no one would dare to confront him. The person who opened his mouth in anger did not dare to refuse him and could only hand Akk's homework to him in disgust.

Khanlong grabbed it in front of Akk, "Brother Akk, let me copy the homework first, ehmm?"

Without waiting for Akk's reply, Khanlong bared his teeth and turned his head to leave.

Akk smiled softly and also returned to his seat.

He had just put down his backpack when the girl in the front turned around, her voice slightly suppressed, " Khanlong, is too much. Saying that others have no sense of time and yet he took away your homework. He must not have finished a single page of his homework. Who knows when he will return them to you?"