Chapter-5

After Ayan's rejection, Akk and Lily's plan to swap places was aborted, and Akk had to stay at Ayan's front table.

Fortunately, classes end on Fridays after the class meeting.

The thought of not having to see this man or being tormented by his gaze for the next two full days makes Akk feel the pent-up anger in his chest dissipate.

However, it turns out that Akk still thinks too highly of life.

Saturday morning Ayena continued to sleep, and Akk ate breakfast alone and sat at his desk to do his homework.

Saturday night and all day on Sunday he had his part-time tutoring job, and only the daytime hours on Saturday can be used for his studies and family affairs. And since his father was not at home today, there was a pleasant environment to study without having to go to school.

It was at that moment that his cell phone vibrated.

Akk didn't pause the pen in his hand and just looked up to take a glance. The illuminated screen displayed a notification.

[Psycho]: Location.

Akk tapped the tip of his pen, and he unconsciously frowned. After two seconds of silence, he continued to perform his task.

[Psycho] was someone's nickname.

Being initially added as a 'Line' friend through his cell phone number, Akk's conscience still pricked when he put such a name, and now...

Recalling the mental torture he had undergone during the week, Akk scoffed. He lowered his head and went back to focusing on finishing his homework.

However, Akk still wasn't able to concentrate for long.

A few seconds later, his cell phone vibrated again.

Upset in his heart, Akk picked up his cell phone and prepared to block this person. Then he saw the last message.

[Psycho]: I am under attack.

Akk froze.

He looked at the previous message for the location of Ayan. The location was at a cyber cafe shop called Hip Hop, not far from the high school.

The last time Jane blocked the door of the classroom, the location he was invited to was the "new cyber cafe shop in front of the high school."

Akk's face changed slightly.

He searched for Ayan's mobile number in the memory call log and called, "Sorry, the number you have dialled is disconnected, please dial again later......"

He again try: "Sorry, the number you have dialled is disconnected......"

"Sorry, the number you have dialled......"

After the third time the call failed, Akk's expression turned grim. He put away the pen in his hand, grabbed his jacket from the chair, got up, and rushed out.

As he passed the living room, rubbing her  eyes, Ayena froze and asked, "Brother, where are you going?"

"I have something to do, I'll be back soon!"

When the words fell, the person had already disappeared out the door. Ayena stood in her place in surprise and continued walking towards the bathroom, "How strange, this is the first time I've seen my brother in a hurry."

Early in the morning, there were not many 'living' people in the cyber cafe shop. Akk came in panting and looked among the people lying on the chairs or computer tables, but he couldn't find Ayan.

He could only run to the cashier.

"Hello, have you seen...?"

The words stopped abruptly. The guy who was on the sofa in the inner area behind the cashier's counter that Akk unintentionally saw had a pair of long legs and was half sleeping on his side facing inward.