Chapter-15

After Ayan got the address from Ayena, he arrived at the restaurant just in time for the climax.

Through the window, he saw the two people seated and saw the middle-aged man reach out and hold Akk’s hand on the table.

Ayan stopped, and a few seconds later he pushed the door of the restaurant and walked in with large strides.

“Welcome, for how man- Sir?”

The bewildered waiter chased after Ayan.

But the waiter's voice fell on deaf ears.

Ayan merely thought, with lowered eyes, that there must be something about Akk that was particularly attractive, or a whiteness so clean that it made you want to smear it, or sharpness and toughness concealed beneath the false veneer of softness and gentleness, or something else, which was why he was always bumping into sick people like himself and that middle-aged man.

Ayan laughed as he thought about it.

The smile was unfathomable and had a grim coldness to it that frightened the waiter behind him.

The waiter took two more steps to catch up and opened his mouth to say something when he noticed the man in front of him stop and then reached with one hand for a chair next to him.

The waiter was startled.

From his years of experience in the service industry, this was a sure sign of trouble.

The waiter instinctively rushed to stop him, but before he could reach out and grab the chair or the young man could explode, another commotion came first.

“Bang!”

“Aaah!”

“!!”

The waiter looked up in shock.

At a table not far from them, a middle-aged man was pinned on the table with his arm twisted back, with a pain-filled expression and a mouth screaming in agony.

And the young man who had done all this looked sideways towards them, with a soft smile on his face.

“Uncle, I’m young and I’m just a student. I don’t mind losing my face… but you’re different. So there are some things you should think about before doing.”

After speaking, Akk twisted his arm more, until he heard the man scream again before he withdrew his hand and turned around to walk away emotionlessly.

When the waiter returned to his senses, the young man had already walked past him with a furrowed brow.

The restaurant was so quiet that the only sound left was the sound of the middle-aged man groaning in pain.

The waiter looked around, only to find that the boy who had been right in front of him had also disappeared.

Leaving the restaurant, Akk walked with calm eyes to where he had left his bicycle. As he walked, he couldn’t keep the disgust from his eyes as he wiped his hands quite deliberately on his pants.

He found that when he was provoked by Ayan with those kinds of words, he only had the urge to beat him to the ground. But with this person just now, he wanted to cut him into pieces and then spray his hands with a disinfectant as it felt filthy to be touched by that man.