Chapter-4

“… kk?”

“…”

“Brother Akk!”

Akk’s shoulder sank with a tap, and when he looked back, he saw Khanlong reaching him from behind in disbelief, “Here’s your homework! Thank you very much!”

“Well, you’re welcome.”

“But what were you thinking about just now, so absorbed in your thoughts? I called you several times and you didn’t even answer.”

“Nothing.” Akk took two steps, hesitated, and asked, “Do you know Jane?”

“ Jane?” Khanlong froze for a few seconds, then realized, “Ohh, when I went back to get my backpack, I heard someone in the classroom say that she blocked the door and confessed to you today, right?”

Akk felt helpless, “Not really.”

“ Jane’s brother is not from this school, and it’s better if you don’t mess with him. But if you’re worried about him threatening you next time, Brother Akk, then let me, I’ll help you solve it.” Khanlong pounded his chest hard, “I can solve Jane’s matter.”

“So, what are you worried about?”

“….” Akk was silent for a moment and then showed a rare frown, “ Ayan confronted Jane today, will her brother do something to Ayan?”

Once he heard Ayan’s name, Khanlong’s expression suddenly became strange, “ Ayan doesn’t seem to be too polite to you, are you still worried about him?”

“This matter is because of me, if something happens to him, I won’t be able to explain it to the teacher.”

“Also…” Khanlong scratched his head, “You don’t have to worry about Ayan at all, nothing will happen to him.”

“Is that so?” Akk stopped in his tracks.

“I can’t say anything else. Just remember, Brother Akk, don’t mess with Ayan if something happens, stay as far away from him as you can.”

Khanlong muttered something else, and without waiting for Akk to say anything, he waved his hand and walked away with his gang of friends.

Akk stayed in the same place, with a hazy and unsure expression.

One of his beliefs in life is to keep a clear head. That was why he didn’t want to mess with someone like Ayan who is sick in the head and whose condition is unknown.

However, the current situation isn’t him looking for trouble, rather trouble seems to be looking for him.

“ Ayan”

Akk frowned and murmured once more, pursed his lips, put on his headphones, and left.

Akk’s family lives in the old city. The walls of the residential buildings in this district are mottled, and the side walls are full of vines, which had been there for some years.

This side is a turn-of-the-century five-story building with no elevator, and the interior of the building is also in ruins. The sensor light on the second and third floors had been broken for a long time, and Akk slowed down his steps to avoid the mess that had accumulated in the hallway.