Chapter-8

Akk followed the address on the card, which was scrawled with two misspelled words, to an old neighborhood in Rattanakosin City.

The street is not far from Suppalo High School in terms of distance, with many food stalls and a variety of stores on the first floor, with narrow storefronts and staircases in between.

Walking up the hallway that looks dirty, dark, and old, the world on the second floor is even more “exciting”.

As soon as he climbed the stairs, a roar came from the first door on the left-hand side of Akk: “Dead – all to love – without soaking without pain – how deep the feelings, only then, enough to confess – dead – all to love – without crying until smiling without pain – universe destroyed, the heart is still there….”

Akk: “….”

The resident singer seems hysterical, with the microphone almost in his throat, he seems very excited.

Akk looked down with difficulty to confirm the address: After going upstairs, the third room on the left.

Akk put the card away.

“Hey, handsome boy!”

Akk’s stop was caught by a waiter who went out to look for customers. The other party greeted him enthusiastically, “Are you alone? Come in and listen to a song!”

There was a pungent smell of men’s perfume on his body, so Akk took half a step back and smiled softly, “I’m not 18 yet, I can’t go in.”

The light on the second floor was dim, and only after the waiter stepped forward did he see Akk’s face.

His eyes lit up, then darkened pitifully after hearing Akk’s words, “Not 18. Aish, what a pity.”

Akk didn’t want to explore the meaning of “what a pity” in the other party’s mouth, he just nodded politely and prepared to walk away.

He didn’t think this person was familiar with him.

“Don’t rush, handsome boy, tell your brother how old you are this year.”

Akk stopped and looked at him.

In the half-light, the young man’s eyebrows and eyes were traced with light and shadow, creating a sense of depth and three-dimensionality. It was only then the waiter realized that the boy’s features were not soft, but had a cold beauty: when he looked at people with a smile, he somehow carried a coldness that pierced to the bone.

The waiter smiled stiffly.

Before he could react, he realized that the coldness in the smile of the teenager in front of him had vanished again, as if it were his illusion. When he blinked again to disperse his illusion, the teenager he had dragged under the lamp still looked as kind and comforting as ever.

“16.” The boy seemed to answer him helplessly.

The waiter retracted his hand in embarrassment, and his eyes shifted from side to side. When a person had a guilty conscience, it was easy to say something stupid, “Ah, only 16, then actually none of our floors fit you.”

Akk’s eyes twitched slightly. Then he smiled, “I’m here to find someone.”

“You’re looking for someone? What kind of person could you be looking for up here?”