Chapter-2

Tian frowned, "I thought you skipped class again. Let me introduce Ayan, who won the last place in our grade. Everyone clap and welcome him."

The class laughed.

However, Akk was frozen in his seat.

The distance between the front and back tables was nearly nonexistent, so he could clearly hear the man behind him getting impatient. The sound went straight to his eardrums, the aftershock vibrated.

Everyone's eyes quickly gathered around.

"Shit, it's really Ayan?"

"No wonder I didn't see him come in, turns out he's been lying on the back row, and Akk is sitting right in front of him!"

"Both gods of the grade are here, our class has the momentum to go up to heaven now."

"Speaking of which, Ayan is really something, he even dared to skip the final exam. If I bought a 0 home, my father would beat me to death..."

Feeling the attention returning to him, Akk revealed a gentle smile on his face and turned backward, "Hello, I'm Ak..."

The rest of the voice trailed off.

He didn't know when the crumpled pickle on the table had laid down again.

Akk's eyes twitched slightly before turning around calmly.

The students noticed the movement in this corner and began to gossip in mixed tones.

"As expected of Ayan, not even acknowledging Akk."

"Hahahaha, Ayan doesn't usually talk to anyone, who would he acknowledge? He probably doesn't even know who Akk is."

"I heard that last semester the prettiest girl from Third-year came to confess to Ayan, shouting his name right in front of his face and Ayan didn't even look up. Just slung his backpack over his shoulders and walked away."

"Badass!! He's so good at studying that even the teachers can't control him."

"Of course."

The unfamiliarity of a newly formed class soon faded into normal student chatter.

Tian put away the list, "There is no class today, so as requested by the principal, I will give you two choices. One, everyone does a self-introduction and then moves to self-study in the classroom, or two, go to the basketball court for P.E."

"222222-"

Without waiting for Tian to finish, the students were already shouting impatiently.

"Then gather downstairs and go to the basketball court."

"Teacher, our class president hasn't been elected yet, who's going to lead?"

"Oh, I forgot about that." Tian, who had already turned around, paused, "Is there anyone who was a class president in their original class?"

"......"

The classroom was silent.

Then someone said, "Brother Akk, the Class President in the First-Year was always him."