Chapter-14

After Ayan finished speaking, he didn’t even wait for the basketball to land in the basket, he had already turned around and walked off the court.

As he threw the ball, he deliberately deflected his wrist.

So he knew that it wouldn’t go in.

The sound of the basketball bouncing off the hoop came from behind him, and Ayan lowered his eyes and lazily ruffled his sweaty hair.

As he moved out of the way of the onlookers, he didn’t even bother to look up, only the corners of his lips curved up.

Too bad he couldn’t take a bite of the “meat” he was served…

But, after all, it’s not something he wants to try just once.

There is still a long time ahead.

The day will come when he will ask Akk in bed, to return all these desires he endured today.

How long will it take then…

A certain pervert who had returned to power-saving mode exuded a gloomy and perverted aura as he left.

Akk stood alone in the center of the court, eyes lowered, expressionless on his pale, clear face.

The basketball bounced off his feet before the students surrounding the court came back to reality, some sighing and some cheering.

Khanlong finished his role as referee and as soon as Ayan left, he rushed over to Akk, “Amazing, Akk! You were able to compete against Ayan and beat him by one point!”

Saying this, Khanlong raised his arm, about to pat Akk on the shoulder. However, when he saw Akk's expression, he was still two or three centimeters away from touching him when Khanlong stopped…

The young man stood without saying a word, his thin lips pursed into a sharp line, his eyebrows slightly furrowed and the emotions in his eyes slightly fluctuating.

Unlike the girls on the court who were cheering for him, the person who had won looked displeased.

One could even say that he was a little angry.

Khanlong did not dare to let his palm fall on Akk, so he warily withdrew his hand, “Brother Akk?”

“…Let’s go back to class, it’s been a hard day for you, thank you.” Akk appeared calm again, he looked towards Khanlong and smiled, he went to the side and picked up his backpack to leave the court.

“What’s wrong, are you unhappy after winning?” Uncomprehendingly, Khanlong scratched his head in bewilderment as he looked at the back of the figure walking away.

Following this, not knowing whose gaze attracted his attention, Khanlong immediately grimaced, “What are you looking at, hurry up and scatter!”

In the first morning self-study period, Akk could not calm down during the whole class, let alone concentrate.

Since the beginning of the semester, in every encounter, every word, every look, and every gesture between Ayan and him, there was a deep incomprehensible emotion, but he never felt it was dangerous and uncomfortable…

After that confrontation and the bet this afternoon, the truth was revealed like a sculpture hidden under a crumbling cover with only one corner hanging on.

He thought Ayan wanted to be his friend, as he had said at the beginning. But what the man wanted more was to drag him, his “friend,” into his bed.

Fuck being friends!

Akk clenched his pen in his hand angrily, the writing that appeared on his paper was heavier.

The bell rang to signal the end of the morning study session.