Chapter-7

Akk separated from Ayan downstairs in the library and went to the house of a high school student he was tutoring.

Before he had even left the school, he was called from behind, “Class President!”

“Brother Akk!”

Akk turned around and saw they were some classmates from Administrative Class. Akk smiled softly and slightly lowered the corners of his eyes, “You also came to study on your own?”

“Yes.”

The two who approached exchanged glances as if they want to say something but couldn't.

Akk asked, “What’s wrong?”

“… Brother Akk, are you familiar with Ayan?” After a few seconds of embarrassment, one of them finally couldn’t help but ask.

“Ayan?” Akk said with a gentle smile, “I don’t know him well, but now I’m in the same class as him, what’s wrong?”

“We saw you in the afternoon. We wanted to greet you, but when we came we saw Ayan sitting next to you…” The young man who spoke scratched his head in embarrassment, “We didn’t dare to greet you and went to a corner.”

Akk smiled, “Is Ayan that scary?”

“He’s not easy to get close to, and he doesn’t even bother with teachers, let alone students.”

“Yes, Brother Akk, you’re the first. This is the first time we’ve seen or heard that someone is close to Ayan.”

“Yeah, if word gets out it will probably scare a lot of people away.”

“Yeah, hahaha…”

Akk’s eyes twitched slightly.

He has always been bothered by trouble, and Ayan …. didn’t seem like one to him. Amid all this gossip, he thought it was best to clarify the relationship between the two of them. And he thought Ayan didn't would be better like trouble either.

Akk walked beside them towards the exit of the high school, smiling as he walked, “We just met in the library and happened to sit together which would make people think I’m friends with Ayan. If the word spreads, we’ll be publicly embarrassed later. It’s not worth it.”

“Haha, makes sense.”

“The Class President can rest assured, we’re just joking around and really won’t say anything.”

“That’s right, everyone knows Ayan’s temperament. No one would believe us even if we say it out loud.”

“But isn’t it weird for Ayan to come to school to study?”

Both of them found it unbelievable.

Akk without thinking asked casually, “He never went to the library in his first year of high school?”

“No, I heard from his classmates that in the past, not counting studying on his own, his attendance rate in his first year didn’t even reach 50%. This means had it not been for his good grades, the teachers would have told him to drop out long ago.”

“The school is reluctant. The teachers will definitely save this potential high-level science student ah.”

“Besides, I don’t know how he got to the top of his grade ….” The voice stopped abruptly and looked at Akk embarrassedly, and said nothing more.

“It’s okay.” Akk smiled calmly and solemnly, making the man’s embarrassment fade away quickly, “Ayan’s grades are impressive, he is my goal, there is no harm in admitting it…”