Chapter-12

Akk stood in front of the door for a while before entering the cybercafe.

Hip Hop Cybercafe was probably the newest high-end cybercafe to open, with the most modern equipment and the largest space in the neighborhood.

The first floor was mainly a casual area with a few soundproof rooms of different sizes in the corners, while the second floor was dedicated to VIP rooms and a staff lounge area.

Akk stopped and walked towards the reception desk, "Hi, I'm looking for a..."

The girl at the reception desk looked up to see Akk's appearance and her eyes lit up, but she immediately saw the school uniform, and instantly lamented, "Sorry, handsome boy. We don't take minors here. You need an ID to use the computers. So even if you are handsome, I can't open the back door for you."

Akk said helplessly, "That's not why I came here. I came to look for someone."

"Mm? What kind of person, a girlfriend?"

Akk gave her a kind smile, "No, it should be an employee who works here with you. His name is Ayan."

The receptionist's smile faltered, "Ay- what?"

"Ayan."

"...."

"What's wrong?"

The girl at the reception desk remained silent for a long time and slowly took a step back, then another, in what she thought was undetectable. Her expression towards Akk was stiff and alert, "So you're looking for Phi Aye. What for?"

Akk silently looked at the receptionist's hand that was about to press a black button: for the first time in his life, he saw someone distrust someone he had just met, and all because he had just mentioned Ayan's name.

Akk raised his arms helplessly and waved his white thin hands, "I don't want to hurt him, I'm his classmate."

"Just a classmate?"

"Hmm. I can show you my student ID if you need it."

"You put it on the table and slide it over."

"...."

Akk took out his student ID card and put it on the counter as instructed.

The other party quickly took it, looked at the picture, and then at Akk, his expression relaxed, "Phew... you scared me. I thought someone was picking a fight again pretending to be a student."

Akk raised her eyebrows, "Does Ayan often deal with those who come looking for a fight?"

"Eh, not too many. After all, everyone has heard of Phi Aye's abilities. Except for a few brainless ones, no one dares to come these days."

"So, are you still afraid?"

"Oh, don't you know? Kimhan protects Phi Aye. And it's obvious that if he's wanted by someone and the receptionist on duty doesn't inform us in advance, we'll have to pay for any damages!"

The reception girl finished speaking and remembered Akk's business, "Oh, you're a classmate of Phi Aye, you're looking for him for something, right? He's not watching the security cameras, so he's probably upstairs sleeping."