Chapter-18

Nong Ayee!"

Akk felt terrible when he saw Ayena dragging Ayan, but unfortunately, he was one step too late to stop her. Ayena finished talking to the old Taoist priest excitedly before she heard her brother's voice.

"Brother?"

Akk slightly furrowed his eyebrows and stepped forward to take Ayena's hand, "Have you forgotten what I taught you?"

Ayena blinked, and after a few seconds, her eyes turned slightly red, and she lowered her head with a grievance.

The old Taoist priest had halted awkwardly, but when he saw that the girl was about to cry, he couldn't bear it, "Children don't know what they are doing, don't be mean to her. Although the old Taoist sign is a marriage sign, it can also calculate brotherly love and others. I will do it for free."

Akk restrained himself, "He and I are not brothers. We are not related by blood."

"Huh?" The old Taoist priest was dumbfounded, "Didn't the girl call him brother too?"

"... just classmates."

"Oh-oh, classmates." After thinking about it, the old Taoist priest could only bite the bullet and said, "Affinity in a friend relationship also counts."

Akk, "No, we-"

"Go ahead." A voice cracked with laughter and interrupted Akk's words.

Akk frowned and turned his head. He saw Ayan leaning over and putting his left hand on his shoulder, "Don't be so angry, Class President."

Akk frowned, "I don't believe in this."

"If you don't, then it doesn't matter."

"You-"

"Or is it because..." Ayan suddenly leaned forward and chuckled in Akk's ear, "... you can't afford to play, Class President?"

Akk looked at him indifferently.

Ayan lowered his voice, "In the class before, who was the one who spoke callous words to me, saying that we would see who would run away like a dog in the end?"

Akk looked at Ayan for a few seconds expressionlessly, and suddenly the corners of his mouth curved slightly, and he faintly smiled, "Good."

Ayan slowly straightened up, "What information do you need?"

The old Taoist priest reacted to see that it was a question to himself and said, "The date of birth and the eight characters."

Akk kept silent for a while and said his year, month, day, and time of birth. After the old Taoist priest wrote it down, his gaze turned to Ayan.

Ayan raised his eyebrows, "The year, month, and day are known, time not."

Akk gave him a look.

Ayan seemed to notice and said calmly, "My mother didn't care, and surely no one remembers. How about changing the numbers to something else?"

It was the first time the old Taoist priest had seen such a casual customer and hesitated before asking, "What number should I change?"

"How about a lucky number?"

".... ??"

Ayan squatted, "xx4546, take whatever you want from there."

The old Taoist priest was even more puzzled and could only nod stiffly, "The first two then?"

"Either one."

Ayena stood still, reaching out to tug Akk's sleeve, "Brother, Phi Ayan's lucky number matches your phone."