Chapter-10

When Khanlong finished, he saw Akk’s cold eyes, and couldn’t help but feel weak in his heart and scratched his head to change the subject, “So. Brother Akk, you and Lily…”

“I treat everyone who comes with doubts well, regardless of gender. There’s nothing special about it.” Akk denied, then the conversation took a turn, “I remember you also said earlier that Ayan was not to be provoked. Why?”

Khanlong replied subtly, “I only heard about a fight he had…anyway, Brother Akk, stay as far away from him as you can. He has a tricky temper and doesn’t mingle with us, ordinary students. I don’t know how he became infatuated with Lily, it’s also bad luck that you managed to offend him because of that.”

Akk said nothing.

Khanlong added, “Since you have nothing with Lily, why don’t you clear it with Ayan so he can go after her? Otherwise, you’d be doing him wrong, Brother Akk.”

“Hmm. I’ll think about it.”

In the end, Akk didn’t mention the fact that Ayan already had a girlfriend.

Regardless of whether Ayan was erratic or mentally ill, after spending the last few days together, Akk could no longer treat him as a stranger. At this moment, he didn’t know what was going on, so he could only hide it, as he didn’t want to provoke more rumors.

Before clearing up the gossip about the three of them, he felt that he should look for Ayan and ask him about the matter first.

What Akk did not expect was that after waiting all day, he did not meet Ayan, but someone else.

Jane, who had just confessed to Akk last week.

It was already the last class of the afternoon, and Akk called Ayena on his way back from the cafeteria before the evening study session as he was worried about her. He hung up after settling those matters.

Then Akk went upstairs to the floor where class 10 was located and saw a crowd densely gathered in the hallway: the students seemed to be gathered around some lively scene, and there were loud and boisterous female voices coming from the center of the circle.

As the Class President, Akk had no choice but to step forward, for he knew that something had happened in Class 10.

Before he could enter the circle, he heard a familiar voice.

“Daring to mess with someone I like, you have a lot of guts, don’t you?”

“Don’t talk nonsense… I don’t….”

“Everyone knows. Are you still pretending with me? You don’t know I have a strong hand until I hit you, do you?”

“….”

“Please step aside.” Akk’s voice was clear and cold, very recognizable in the crowd.

When the students nearby heard this, someone turned his head and said, “Akk is here.”

And the circle of people gave way with a clatter.

The gentle young man in the white shirt entered the circle.