Chapter One

The next morning,

Mike heads to the basketball court where he meets Nikola once again. "Oh hi Mikey," "Hey Nikola," "Did you have a fun night last night?" "Oh yeah it was so much fun," Mike chuckles. Torrey Craig and his girlfriend Jarred Vanderbilt came to see them alongside Jamal Murray and Gary Harris. Even Will Barton as well when they were coming to the practice. "So I heard you and Nikola are together now," Will said. "Yep," "Besides, I'm in love with Mikey now and he means so much to me," "That's sweet," Malik smiles. "You know we were waiting for the others to be involved with Denver Nuggets," Everyone in the roster knew the same. Nikola came in to talk with the teammates while Mike is watching him. Although, he would think that Nikola is cheating on him because many teammates were attractive to him. He knows in his mind that Nikola wouldn't do anything to him. Michael Malone prepares them for the conditioning as the rest of the teammates were doing the shooting drills.

Jarred Vanderbilt comes to Mike and asked if everything was fine. "Oh it's all good, you know Nikola would want to get out of the comfort zone," "I know the feeling when my boyfriend goes out with his friends, but I was like: not a big deal, but there were times that he would be coming home late, so I didn't waste my time arguing with him about it, he just pretend he came back from 7-Eleven," He said. "Anyways, if you need anything, Torrey and I'll be here," He nods and continues playing basketball with his teammates and then goes back to the bench to rest. "Oh hi Mike, we're you waiting for me?" "Yeah," He replied. "So where to next?" "Actually, we were about to get started," Mike placed his both hands on Nikola's shoulders. "Okay sounds great!" The head coach walked around monitoring the rest of the men that were playing and then taking breaks. Somehow, when Michael Malone the head coach of the Denver Nuggets had found out about MPJ and Nikola Jokic's relationship, he wasn't upset. He knew it was fine knowing that they were meant to be together.

After the practice,

Mike and Nikola went on a picnic together while they were planning for their getaway. "You know what? Why don't I take you with me to France?" "Sure that would be fun," He answers. "We'll go to France before the Preseason starts," They planned to go on a trip to France since Mike wanted to go there for their vacation.

Michael Porter Jr: is it about going to Cannes?

Nikola Jokic: How did you know?

Michael Porter Jr: K-pop members.

Nikola Jokic: that? We'll look forward to the fashion show.

Michael Porter Jr: Great! Apparently, my sister wanted me to do the modeling but I said nah, I'm too tall.

Nikola Jokic: me neither.

Michael Porter Jr: So it's just the two of us huh?

Nikola Jokic: yeah.

Michael Porter Jr POV:

Going to Paris with Nikola Jokic? That sounds like a great idea to go on vacation with. Although, he mentions about the Cannes Film Festival and there will be some fashion show events. Also, going to the beach in Venice Beach where I would be wearing the one piece swimsuit and the beach cover ups. Besides, staying in the hotel would be lovely. However, my brother would think that it would be so gross knowing that me and Nikola Jokic are sharing the room.

When Mike came home from the practice. He packs his bags to get ready to go to Paris. His mother came to see him and asked. "Where are you heading?" "Paris Ma. Nikola Jokic invited me to go to Paris," "Oh okay," His mother replied. "No wonder why you and Nikola have been together," "Oh yeah he seems to be a very nice person I could go with," "Okay, be safe out there Mikey," She told him. The siblings had not seen Mike's intentions to go to Paris. "Alright brosky, make sure to take lots of pictures when you go to Paris,"

Next, he goes to the Jokic residence. "Ah! I see you met Michael Porter Jr," His brother said. "Yes and isn't he the most amazing person I've met?" "Wait! Isn't he your girlfriend?" Strahinja asked. "Yes since we met at the Denver Nuggets training facility," Mike began to blush.

Strahinja Jokic: you know Nikola is me and Nemanja's baby brother. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to go near me, Nemanja or Nikola if you need anything from us or yet, we can take you to Serbia for a horse ride and stuff. I think you'd love it there.

Michael Porter Jr: That would be great!

Strahinja Jokic: great now it's all settled!

Nemanja Jokic: Nikola who is this attractive person here?

Nikola Jokic: actually this is my girlfriend Michael Porter Jr.

Michael Porter Jr: Hi guys.

Nemanja Jokic: Mike, I heard all about you. You seem to be a very interesting role model.

Michael Porter Jr: Thanks Nemanja.

Strahinja Jokic: I heard you were going to France.

Michael Porter Jr: Yes with Nikola and he was planning to take me there.

Nemanja Jokic: actually, we're going to Paris as well, so me and my brother will accompany you there.

Michael Porter Jr: Awesome.

The Jokic brothers will accompany the couple to the trip to France for tomorrow. Yet, Mike will sleep in Nikola's bedroom alongside his Serbian boyfriend Nikola Jokic.