Chapter Twenty Three

*Nyla crawls and Mike returns to the game*
7 months old,

Nyla would be crawling on the floor while Maxine was playing around with her toys and her mother's BT21 Koya Plush toy in which Nikola had given to Mike for their anniversary. In case anyone had wondered why Mike didn't return to the basketball court yet it's because he wanted to look after his two daughters even when he does a part time for Denver Nuggets. Mike goes to the nursery where Nyla and Maxine were having the best time of their life at home. Yet, she would be napping alongside her mommy Mike because she had been attached to him since birth. She would follow her mom around especially when Mike was in the kitchen making coffee to get ready for the game. Thus, their mom is doing part time for Denver Nuggets because he decided to stay home to be with the babies and Michael Malone understands it too knowing that he is a father himself. When Mike had returned to the game, Jevon and Cierra babysat them alongside Mr. And Mrs. Porter.

"Your mommy is going to be playing tonight," Mrs. Porter holds Nyla in her arms. "Let's go watch the basketball game," Mike went to the locker room and puts on his Denver Nuggets uniform. Yet, his fiancé was there with him. "Babe you're here!" Nikola was happy that Mike got back to the basketball game after being out for the rest of the season due to his pregnancy and birth. At this time, Mike comes back to the game after the officials were thinking he was injured. However, it wasn't an injury. He was pregnant at the time. "Nyla and Maxine are with Mom, dad, Cierra and Jevon. Plus, Jontay will be coming here with Janica, Nemanja and Bri," "I see," He said. Although, Christian Braun was in the Denver Nuggets locker room with them telling them that he's making an announcement in the Halftime show.

*During the Nuggets game*

Maxine and Nyla watched their mom play against the Los Angeles Lakers as Maxine was cheering for her mom. "Go Mommy Go!" Somehow, Mike was still in his post-pregnancy body and one of his torso were still trying to get back to its normal shape just like what Mike was doing since he is doing the best to keep in shape after giving birth. Little did Mike and Nikola know, Christian Braun is going to make an announcement on what was going to happen next and the halftime show has already been starting. "Okay, May I have your attention please. I am excited to share the great news that I am expecting a baby with Aaron Gordon," Christian Braun announced. The fans were cheering especially the teammates.

"Wait! Chris! You're expecting a baby?" Mike went to him. "Yes Mike, I am since I'm going to be a mom," Christian Braun had showed the ultrasound of the baby and yet it the announcement board said: Braun-Gordon Baby coming soon! Just like any Athlete from The NBA players would do. (Okay, just a disclaimer I'm thinking Christian Braun will get pregnant either in Crazy Beautiful you or the how's of us. Tell me which one do you prefer for Chris to be pregnant. Okay back to the story.)

LeBron and AD were there to congratulate the couple since AD is also pregnant as well and is expected to have a first child with LeBron James. Everybody in the basketball court were congratulating them for their exciting news. Since Christian Braun and AD are both 3 months pregnant, they'll be planning for the gender reveal.

3 hours after the game,

Nyla still crawls and Mike sits down to watch TV but picks her up. In that case, Nyla looks a lot like her mom but was a resemblance to Jayda Porter his sister. Ever since Mike gave birth, the baby still looks like Michael Porter Jr.

Nikola Jokic: how's our Nylie doing? Still following you?

Michael Porter Jr: Oh yes she still does that especially when I needed to get something from the fridge to eat the leftovers that mom made from yesterday.

Nikola Jokic: so anyways if we were to be married I'm thinking we're going to plan on having another baby again.

Michael Porter Jr: Sure why not? We can add another sibling even if I am still scared of giving birth.

Nikola Jokic: you'll be fine.

Michael Porter Jr: If mom is here, sure or Cierra.

They were exhausted after coming back from the game. Mike sits on the recliner with Nyla. He removes the tank top strap and starts nursing her. In fact, Mike is breastfeeding Nyla till she turns two.

Thus, Maxine is sleeping in her own room and her bedroom is located near the master bedroom of Michael Porter Jr and Nikola Jokic in which they'll be able to keep an eye on Maxine and Nyla in case they might have nightmares. Being a mom may have been a tough job for Mike especially when he's a small forward for the Denver Nuggets, but he knows he will do anything for the kids too!