Chapter Two

*Trip to France*

Mike and Nikola were seated next to each other on the plane as they were on the way to Paris. Mike was dressed up in a floral design summer dress. "Gosh! You look beautiful Mikey," Nikola compliments his partner's dress. "Gee thanks Babe, you bought this from Nordstrom Rack," "Anything for my Lily pad," Nikola said kissing him on the hand. When they were watching a movie on the plane. Mike noticed he may have forgotten the gold bond lotion.

Michael Porter Jr: dang it! I forgot the gold bond lotion.

Nikola takes it from his purse.

Nikola Jokic: Is this the one you were looking for?

Michael Porter Jr: Oh yeah that's right! I might've put it in your bag.

Nikola Jokic: I see.

Michael Porter Jr: That's why I dated you.

Nikola Jokic: 😁.

During the long flight, Mike and Nikola held their hands together before the plane lands to Paris. Nikola's brothers told them that one day when Nikola becomes a father to Mike's children. He would do what he can to take care of them and protect them no matter what. Although, Mike and Nikola will think about it first when the NBA seasons start since they're going to take it slow.

Paris France,
1:00pm,

The couple arrived in Paris while Nikola's brothers helped them out with the bags to check in at the hotel and then find a rental car. Since the brothers of Nikola Jokic are going to drive around, it will give them some time for Mike to spend time with Nikola. "You know Nikola, I've been thinking of the Sacre-Couer," Mike suggests. "Especially the fact that they have a lot of tourists coming by," "Ah I can tell that Mike wants to explore Paris," "Yeah and we were looking forward to the event in Cannes," Nikola answers. "Besides, he has a great taste in fashion and other types of art," After checking in at the hotel, Mike and Nikola were exploring the Eiffel Tower where the love is going to be felt around the world. Foremost, Nikola takes a photograph of Michael Porter Jr sitting on the chair and other places.

Nikola Jokic POV:

First of all, Michael Porter Jr is not just a typical player, he is the all around star and he is the gorgeous person that I would love to spend the rest of my life with. I know you think it was too early for me and him to date but were officially together now and I wanted to make some things more easier and fun for Mike to get used to many things. Well let's just say Mike is my lucky charm 🩷.

*Michael Porter Jr. And Nikola Jokic*

"Babe," Mike chuckles as he and Nikola were rolling on the grass like the two kids playing together. "That's my lucky charm," Nikola said tickling him on Mike's see through dress. "And by the way aren't you wearing anything underneath?" "Oh that? I'm making sure I have shorts underneath. Otherwise, I would end up wearing a panty without any shorts when I'm wearing a dress," Apparently, there were times when Mike would wear a short dress but ends up wearing a panty and it occurred on the day when they went to the beach in Venice, California. "Shorts or without shorts Mike, it's still pretty," "Wow, I bet you like my hot sides huh?" Mike scoffs. "Well then I'll take that as a yes," He was laughing at the fact that this happened during their trip to Venice Beach. Well of course, he wore the lace tank top underneath while wearing the beach dress. Yet, he and Nikola were sunbathing together. Thus, you could picture Mike taking a nap on the beach towel while Nikola gives him a back massage.

Later on, they were attending the Cannes film festival and the fashion show. Thus, having dinner with Nikola's brothers. "I see you and Nikola were having so much fun together," Nemanja sees the two couple. "Oh yeah we were," Nikola said. "I couldn't ask for a better view since Mike is very interested in other artistic works around Paris," "You know what I love about Paris is that there were many things to explore," Mike added. "With many different styles. Well let's just say it was the best experience ever," Strahinja goes to Nikola and said. "Nikola, you know you should marry him," "Of course big bro, I'll marry this person, but we'll take it slow for now since we're still dating," "Oh okay no rush," He said. "I love how you and Mike can make this happen and take the relationship to a whole new level," For instance, Mike could move in with the Jokic family.

After the dinner, they watched the fashion shows in Cannes. Mike could tell that Nikola holds his hand. Realizing that Mike will take the relationship to a whole new level.

Michael Porter Jr POV:

I was attending the fashion show with Nikola Jokic after having dinner with his family. However, most of his brothers had suggested to me that I will be moving in with Nikola. First of all, I know me and Nikola are slowing down on our romantic relationship even though we're both teammates for the Denver Nuggets. If I were to move too fast with the relationship, this would be me having to start a family with my boyfriend and I know for a fact that my family members wouldn't want me to move forward too quickly.

One night,

Mike and Nikola came home after watching the fashion week in Cannes as Mike goes to the bathroom to take a shower and then Nikola takes a turn to take a shower as well. Afterwards, Mike puts on a lace tank top, shorts and a satin Kimono robe. When Nikola got out of the bathroom, he looks at Mike and says. "Wow Mike, you look so sexy in that nightgown," "Thanks hon," He replied. Nikola moves closer to Mike as they snuggle in bed together. He wraps his arms around Mike's belly and starts cradling his belly.

Nikola Jokic: you know, what if we have an unprotected s and start a family early?

Michael Porter Jr: Babe no, I'm not ready yet.

Nikola Jokic: I know but think about it because I'm here sleeping beside you and we share our bed together.

Michael Porter Jr: Okay

Mike and Nikola finished talking and went straight to bed before leaving France to go to Sombor Serbia to meet up with the family members of Nikola Jokic.