Jontay Porter Bonus

*Jontay Porter goes in labor*
Jontay Porter 9 months and 39 weeks pregnant.

Denver, Colorado
5:00pm,

Jontay's 8 month pregnant brother Mike helps him out with putting on the hospital gown while Maxine is with her aunts Cierra and Bri. He was nervous and excited about the baby's arrival since Mike had the same thing happen during his labor with Maxine. At this time, it's Jontay's turn to have the chance to be the first time mother.

Jontay Porter: Mike, I'm scared.

Michael Porter Jr: I know how you feel, I was on the same page as you when Maxine was in a rush to meet us.

Jontay Porter: I see.

Michael Porter Jr: Jontay? You know there is a Starbucks drink on the nightstand.

Jontay Porter: Oh yeah, the vanilla Frappuccino is my favorite haha.

Michael Porter Jr: mine was the Java chip. I had one before but it was too sweet.

Jontay Porter: you should've requested for another order haha.

Michael Porter Jr: I know, I forgot to ask the barista. 🥴.

Jontay Porter: Same here haha.

Nemanja Jokic comes to see the two men in the room. "Mike, you're here. Are you accompanying Jontay when he gives birth?" "Yeah," Mike nods. "Besides, he's my brother after all and he's your wife," "That's cool, I'm excited to meet the baby," "Neither do I, I am so excited to meet my niece," Mike commented. "And not only excited, I'm very pleased to have Jontay to join me for the motherhood," "Oh Mike, you always dreamed of becoming a mother of your kids when we were in high school," Jontay smiled. Since Mike was unable to attend his fiancé's basketball game, he had to look after Jontay who is ready to give birth. Somehow, it was nerve racking because Mike knew what it was like to be in Jontay's shoes.

Michael Porter Jr: believe me, I dealt with this type of childbirth before and it still hurts.

Jontay Porter: I know and I have a feeling how bad it's going to be.

Michael Porter Jr: It's okay, I'm sure you'll get through this.

Jontay Porter: I know, but still, I'm still scared.

Michael Porter Jr: It will be alright, Nemanja and I will be staying here with you.

Later on, the doctors came to prepare for Jontay to have a baby. "Are you Jontay Porter's brother?" The nurse asked. "Yes I am," Mike replied. "My name is Seraphine, a sister of your old friend and I'm a nurse to assist your brother with his labor," "Hi Sera, I'm Michael Porter Jr, you can call me Mike, pleasure to meet you," "My sister knows about you and plus, Brooke was the one that helped you with the baby too," It was like the small world in which Jontay was so happy knowing that Mike had caught up with one of his old school friends that he went to the same school in elementary when they were kids. "Anyways, I'll be helping your brother with the baby, do you have any questions?" "Actually, Jontay was saying that he was nervous about giving birth. Does this happen to anyone especially most NBA athletes and everyone?" He asked. "Well it's very normal to be afraid because they know how bad it can be, but it will be worth the miracle because I'm sure your brother will have a smooth delivery,"

Michael Porter Jr: I felt the same way when I was due to have Maxine.

Seraphine: Oh.

Michael Porter Jr: That's why I needed to make sure that Jontay is alright.