Chapter Four

*First game in Denver*

Denver, Colorado
5:30pm,

Mike was getting ready to go to the pregame practice while his teammates were dressing up. "So Mike, how was the Summer?" Will Barton asks. "Oh I had so much fun with Nikola and his family today," He said. "That's great Mike! My summer has been well too!" He answered. "I spent my vacation with my boyfriend in Lisbon, Portugal," (Yep you heard it right! Will Barton is dating Trey Lyles.) "Ah I see that you went on the Bikini season at the beach," "Well not exactly the Bikini season but I had the one piece swimsuit and Trey and I were napping at the beach," "I see," Mike chuckles. "Me and Nikola were planning to go to Venice Beach for the holiday," "Awesome! At least you and him can enjoy the quality time together," "Yep and oh, Nikola's aunt had asked me when me and Nikola are planning to start a family together? I was like In the next few years or so, because I'm not ready yet,"

"That makes sense," Will nodded. "Well you know you both have to take your time because I know someone from my family had asked me: Will, when are you going to have a baby? I was like Uncle please don't ask me that question," "Hahaha," Mike laughs. "Alright, we need to get going. Coach Malone is waiting for us, we don't want him to be angry with us," They headed out to go to the game as the fans were waiting for them to practice and prepare for the game. Somehow, Mike couldn't stop thinking about Nikola Jokic even though they were on the same team. He decided to focus on the game especially when they were in a relationship. Even during the halftime show, Mike and Nikola were talking to each other about their plans for the holidays and Mike wanted to spend his Christmas with his family. Although, Nikola would be happy to join as well for the Christmas Holidays even New Year's Eve too.

During the 1st Quarter,

Mike and his teammates were running around while the rest of the players were guarding the opponents and yet, they were playing against Detroit Pistons. He was the sneakiest player who could go behind the other players to deflect the ball and block them without a warning. You can tell that Mike can be very sneaky to all the other defenders and he can tear them apart with his ability to block the shots to prevent them from scoring. In fact, Michael Porter Jr. Is known to have a very sneaky movement and he could sneak up on the opponents and make them look like they have been cornered. Nikola would cheer him and said. "That's my girlfriend right here!" Oh yes! Mike thought to himself. Nikola was cheering for me because he knows that he will always have my back no matter what through thick and thin.

2 1/2 hours after the game,

They decided to take some time to go out to dinner along with the teammates and his friends. "I really don't want our night to end babe," Mike said tearing up. "Me too honey," Nikola agrees with him about their night. "I just want to spend more time with you and also, it would be wonderful if you move in with me, so that we could be together," Mike agreed to the terms that he would move in with his Serbian partner.

*The late night cuddles and kisses*
Denver, Colorado,
11:00pm,

The couple were watching TV at their home in Denver as Mike and Nikola were cuddling up on their bed together. "So Nikola, I heard you planned to join me for the holidays with the family and then take me to Serbia to celebrate," Mike assumes that he would be taking Mike with him. "Even though I wouldn't know how the family is going to react," "It will just fine babe, I just want to make sure everything will be just fine," He whispered cradling Mike's hair. Note: Michael Porter Jr is wearing the satin nightgown. "So what makes you feel like you wanted to be anywhere else?" "You know Nikola? I always dreamed of our relationship to be more vibrant, more love and happiness. Especially if we could have some plans to get married and have a baby," Mike explains. "Shoot! I should've known, we'll save the baby plans for now," Thus, Mike is still using the birth control to prevent any unwanted pregnancy while he's on the first game with Nikola.