Special Chapter: Hawaii Family trip

Michael Porter Jr~ 3 months pregnant
Jontay Porter~ 3 months pregnant
Honolulu, HI
8:00am,

Nikola Jokic POV:

I took my wife and kids to Honolulu since we will be in Hawaii for our family getaway. Right now he is asleep at the moment with Maxine and Nyla, so I might as well wake him up to have breakfast downstairs before we go to the beach.

Nikola Jokic: Good morning my love.

Michael Porter Jr: good morning honey love.

Maxine: Good morning Mommy and Daddy.

Mike and Nikola: Good morning Maxi Poo.

Mike couldn't be more happier having their two daughters in their lives despite of the negative comments from Mike's extended family members. Well of course, there were times they would tend to make fun of Mike because they think that he ate a lot but no, it wasn't just the weight gain, he was pregnant. That is why there were times Mike had gained some extra pounds during his pregnancy.

*Photoshoot at the beach*

Mike did mentioned that he was looking for the swimsuit that hides his baby bump. "Are you kidding me right now?" Mike asked in his laughter. "All I did was to look for a swimsuit that hides my baby bump, it didn't work out too well for me,"

Nikola Jokic: did you ever consider finding the swimsuit that hides your baby bump?

Michael Porter Jr: I did, but it wasn't working 😆😒.

Nikola Jokic: well babe that's because the baby is growing.

Michael Porter Jr: Eww! I look so fat in this swimsuit 😣

Nikola Jokic: Maybe next time you should've thought of buying another swimsuit or borrow your mother's.

Michael Porter Jr: Yeah right! I should've asked Mom if I could borrow hers.

Nikola Jokic: 😏

Michael Porter Jr: Now my family members will be criticizing me because of how I look. Like for example: Mike, you need to lose weight because you're not exercising very well. This happened to me one time when I was attending my mom's best friend wedding and All they see was my belly protruding from my dress.

(Michael Porter Jr was four months pregnant with Maxine.)

Michael Porter Jr: I was four months pregnant with our Maxine back then. Apparently, they should follow: things you shouldn't say to Nikola Jokic's pregnant girlfriend. Well actually, I'm his wife and I'm officially a Jokic. Here are the words that was coming from my own family members on my mom and dad's sides:

1. "Wow, you're so small!"

Michael Porter Jr: I'm 6'10" and I'm not that small. Apparently, I mentioned that I could be having a big baby.

2. "Have you picked out a name yet?"

Michael Porter Jr: No.

3. "Are you going to quit your job when the baby comes?"

Michael Porter Jr: Nope. Even though, I can't play due to my 2nd & 3rd trimester so I had to be sidelined for the rest of the nba seasons

4. "Are you going to have a natural birth?"

Michael Porter Jr: my answer is... yes. I did 2 natural births. One was Maxine and another was Nyla