Chapter Twenty Five

*Wedding dress shopping*
Denver, Colorado
9:00am,

Before the playoffs start, Mike and Nikola will be doing the wedding dress shopping. However, Mike is still feeling like he didn't get a chance to lose the post-pregnancy body.

Michael Porter Jr: Yuck! I look so lame 🥴

Jontay Porter: Why is that?

Michael Porter Jr: well you know, I still have fats on my waist and my belly. I don't think this dress is going to fit me.

Jontay Porter: It's okay Mike, I'm sure they'll schedule the alterations for your wedding dress.

Michael Porter Jr: One problem, it's still not going to fit.

Jontay Porter: Mike it's okay. We can try another dress.

Mike is going to try on the tea length wedding dress in which he could pick on the wedding day. The first tea length dress is the Hampshire dress

Wedding dress #1 Tea Length: Hampshire Dress WTOO.

Mike comes out of the dressing room to show off the dress that he tries on.

Michael Porter Jr: How do I look?

Jayda Porter: This dress is so lovely. This is like what mom would wear on his wedding day.

Michael Porter Jr: Yeah, but the sleeves are a little tight.

Jayda Porter: No worries we can do an alterations on the sleeves.

Michael Porter Jr: okay, I'll try another dress.

Mike heads back to the dressing room to try another one.

Wedding dress # 2 Tea length: Kate Crop Top Wedding dress.

Michael Porter Jr: Damn it I look like I came out of the casket or something.

Jayda Porter: Mike it's okay.

Nikola Jokic: that looks lovely on you babe.

Michael Porter Jr: you really think so?

Nikola Jokic: Yep.

Michael Porter Jr: Thanks. Although, the top one is a bit too loose and the skirt part is up above my knees.

Nikola Jokic: I see.

Michael Porter Jr: Damn it! I still have a belly fat.

Nikola Jokic: don't worry about it,

Wedding dress #3 Tea length: Lovestruck and Ivory Co.

Mike comes out with the lace dress and the flower on the right side of the hair.

Mrs. Porter: Mike is this the dress you wanted to wear on the wedding?

Michael Porter Jr: Well kind of, but I know you didn't like it.

Jevon Porter: actually, you look like a ghost bride.

Michael Porter Jr: Jevon, I'm not a ghost bride you fool 🤣, but the sleeves are still tight.

Jayda Porter: Actually, you would wear that on the wedding day Mike. Is the skirt still good or still tight as well?

Michael Porter Jr: the skirt one? It's been alright, but it seems to be up above my ankles. Maybe I could consider wearing this even when Jevon thinks I look like a ghost bride 🤣. Even the back part is a bit tight.

Wedding dress #4 Tea length: Essence of Australia.

Mike tries on the final dress as he was trying on the wedding dress, but at this time, most of the family members from the Porter clan. Yet, they love the dress that Mike tries on.

Nikola Jokic: that looks beautiful

Michael Porter Jr: thanks and actually, I'll take this! It fits!

Mrs. Porter: great!

Michael Porter Jr: but the back part is too loose.

Jayda Porter: No worries we'll do the alterations on that

His sister decided to do the alterations for her brother's dress and the veil will be coming on the first week as they are going to have the dinner dress rehearsal. Somehow, Jontay decided to teach him on how he and Nemanja did so now it's Mike's turn to be on the dress rehearsal. Although, the dress rehearsal will take place at their hometown in Columbia, Missouri. Yet, Maxine, Nyla and Janica are more than invited to watch their mommy and aunt do the rehearsals on the month before the playoffs. Yet, their wedding  will take place after the Nuggets Championship in which Mike is looking forward to his big day and most of his teammates, family, friends and the fans will be attending the wedding.

Next, Mike and Nikola are doing the photo shoot for their upcoming wedding that says Michael Porter Jr & Nikola Jokic wedding coming: save the date 6/21/2023 💍💝🎀 that included their two daughters.