III. What Is Going On?

Chapter 3,
     What Is Going On?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 "Rotxo, don't be such a 'evenge." Tsireya scolded her brother's friend who was currently eating messily.

  Mi'kayah laughed a little as she handed Rotxo a cloth to wipe his mouth, he was eating fruits that Mi'kayah had brought him but he was eating as if he had been starved for days, weeks even. 

 "Nung, have you heard anything about me, Reya, and Tikki's punishment?" Mi'kayah asked curiously, however, the boy only shook his head and shrugged his shoulders.

 Mi'kayah would be lying if she said she was not afraid of the punishment Ronal, Tonowari, and her mother was brainstorming. It was an accident on her part when she had stood out later, along with break her sister's bracelet.

 "You'll be forced to have an arrange mating," Aonung stated as he looked at Rotxo, smirking at the boy as he decided now would be a good time to prank them.

 "What?!" Mi'kayah shrieked as she got up from the sand and looked at him, she was far too young to mate with anyone, let alone let it be arranged.

 "It is what happens to girls who are disobedient, it is Eywa's way of cleansing your bad spirit." He continued, only scaring Mi'kayah more.

  Tsireya rolled her eyes, not paying any attention to her older brother, she knew he was only trying to scare the girls. Before he could continue, Tsireya grabbed a shiny rock and threw it at him.

  "Rutxe Aonung, stop talking." Tsireya groaned, tired of hearing her brother's voice already.

"Where is Tikki?" Rotxo asked Mi'kayah, usually the young girl would tag along and hang out with them but today she was nowhere to be found.

 "Tikki is upset with me, she does not want to be around me at the moment." Mi'kayah responded as she looked at her marui, sighing a little.

  Rotxo nodded his head, he understood the reason as to why Tikki refused to talk to her own sister. All siblings get mad at one another, Mi'kayah was sure her over dramatic little sister would get over this and be her sister again, she just needed time. Patient, that was something Mi'kayah always was.

 "What's going on over there?" Aonung wondered as he pointed to the crowd forming, soon his father and mother, Tonowari and Ronal could be seen walking to the center with their mother, Saraiyah.

  "No idea, but it must be important." Tsireya responded, Mi'kayah called out for her sister and told her they were needed.

  The group of teenagers tried to see what was going on but they were far away, making them walk closer to the crowd. There were Na'vi's, but not of the Metkayina clan, most definitely not.

 "What is going on.." Mi'kayah repeated under her breath as she looked around, something had happened.

 "It is too small, how are they supposed to swim?" Rotxo pointed out, laughing with Aonung, Tsireya slapped both of their hands down.

  "Do not!" Mi'kayah scoffed as she crossed her arms, although she had no idea what was going on, that does not excuse such poor behavior.

  "We seek Uturu." The tall Na'vi spoke out, he was a darker shade of blue and his Na'vi was broken up. 

 Mi'kayah tuned everyone out, but she saw as the man's wife hissed at Ronal, causing Saraiyah and Ronal to hiss right back. After a bit of glaring with her husband, Tonowari finally spoke up.

 "Toruk Makto and his family will stay with us. Treat them like our brothers and our sisters. Now they do not know the sea, so they will be like babies taking their first breath. Teach them our ways, so they do not have to suffer the shame of being useless." Tonowari announced to the clan.

   Mi'kayah looked towards Tikki, both sharing the same confused expression. Neither one of them have ever been in the presence of Toruk Makto, but he was bringing danger, this was very risky.

  "My son, Aonung, and our daughters, Tsireya, Mi'kayah, and Tikki will show your children what to do." Tonowari pointed at the kids, Mi'kayah's eyes widen as she looked at her best friend.

 Tsireya was very excited for this, however Mi'kayah and Tikki were not.