XXXIV. War Has Started

Chapter 34,
    War Has Started
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  "We must go save them Ma Teyem!" Mi'kayah couldn't held but hit Neteyam on the back of his head.

  Her nerves were acting up badly, it didn't help that Neteyam had gone all silent on her, thinking of ways to help both of their siblings. The Sully boy looked back at her while rubbing the spot that he had gotten hit on.

  "We have to wait for a distraction, save then undetected." Neteyam explained as he looked at his father, watching as he swam slowly on his skimwing to the big ship.

Neteyam and Mi'kayah couldn't wait any longer, but they didn't want to move from their safe place. That was until Jake had decided to shoot at the small ship like submarines that almost captured Mi'kayah, that was a sign from Eywa, this was their moment. War had broke out, and now it's time.

  The two teenagers took a deep breath and went under water, the ilu had seemed to be swimming faster than usual, which was much needed and appreciated.  Neteyam and Mi'kayah had gotten onto the ship, and rushed to their siblings.

  "Teyem!" Tuk shrieked as hee older brother grabbed his hunting knife, and cut her free.

  Mi'kayah spotted Leia, and practically flew towards her, cutting her out of the ties and hugging her tightly. It didn't take long for the girl to realize someone was missing.

  "Where is Tikki." Mi'kayah asked as she walked over to Tsireya and Aonung, cutting them both free.

  "Quaritch took her, there's a possibility she's with Spider." Lo'ak answered as Neteyam cut him free.

  Kiri held onto Tuk's hand, but before they could move, more sky people arrived. Determined to keep them on the ship.

  Mi'kayah pushed Leia behind her as she hissed at the men, she was much taller than them, meaning she would win easily. Saraiyah looked towards Ronal and Tonowari out of fear for their children.

  "We have to get spider and Tikki." Lo'ak stated as Neteyam walked over to the edge of the ship.

  Mi'kayah nodded her head and walked towards the boy, Leia hadn't left the ship with Kiri and Tuk, meaning she ran with her older sister. There was no time for debating, Neteyam hissed at his brother before running with them through the ship.

  Leia was kept in the front of Mi'kayah as they fought their way to their sister and Spider. The poor Metkayina girl was probably terrified out of her mind, or fighting anything in sight.

  "What is happening out there?" Leia asked as she held onto her sister's hand.

  "War has begun. We must get Tikki and your sky person out of here before we are injured." Mi'kayah explained as she looked at Neteyam and Lo'ak.

  Leia looked at Lo'ak and Neteyam with furrowed brows, she didn't know that there were sky people who are nice to Na'vis. Now wasn't the time to ask any questions about him though, they needed to get Spider and Tikki, and get out.

  Or die trying.