•1 : Introduction

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

𝖧𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍 - 𝖬𝖺𝖼 𝖣𝖾𝗆𝖺𝗋𝖼𝗈
⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

The feeling of the morning sun shining through his curtains and the soft chirping of the birds is what he loved to wake up to.
Although he already had heared his phone alarm go off, he still wanted to sleep a little longer, since yesterday the bakery was so full he didn't get to leave very early.
He felt too tired to work but he knew he had to get up and do his duty.
He loved to bake and make his customers happy with his little sweets. It's not like he didn't enjoy his selfmade little café, it just exhausted him sometimes.

Felix was very passionate when it came to baking. The boy couldn't imagine doing anything else he could love more.
His parents didn't really care much.
They could see his talent when he was only an eight year old. It didn't suprise them when felix told them he wanted to open his own café to sell his sweets.

At first it was just a small bakery, but when more and more people came to taste his baking, Felix decided to open a café.

It wasn't very big but enough for the little boy. It was cozy and exactly to his liking.
The town wasn't big either and there weren't many folks so it didn't really matter to them.

They would always compliment him and tell him how good his brownies taste or how sweet and yummy those cookies were. Felix loved it. He wouldn't want to be anywhere else.

It was just another warm and sunny day. As he got up from his bed to get ready he rubbed his sleepy eyes.
Felix had a great advantage, he lived right above his café so when he was feeling like today, he didn't need to walk long to get to work.

He didn't take long to change to his work clothes and wash his face.
When he was done he made his way down to the café and got it ready to open.
He put on his apron and turned the closed sign around so it said open.

It was only 7 in the morning but people were already gathering in front of the café. They knew when the right time was to get fresh baked goods.

"Good morning miss Park, such a nice day today isn't it?", started felix as he welcomed his first customer of the day. Actually his first customer of all days. She was an older lady who has been helping Felix a lot when he first moved to town.

"Of course it's a nice day. Every day when the café is open is great.", chuckled miss park.
"As shiny as every day. Good to see you like this. So will you be getting the regular?" , asked felix.
"Yes just some sprouted grain. You know bread is good. I'll also take two small chocolate cupcakes. I missed those."
Felix nodded as he wrote down the list of things miss park wanted. The bread was freshly made and still warm. Before Felix opened his café, he would always make sure  everything was there. So he would bake the bread in the morning when he gets up. Everything else, he already had ready to be served.

When Felix was done packing miss parks order, he told her a warming goodbye and waved her off.

His day went just like every other regular day for him. He was pretty satisfied. Nothing and no one was bothering him and he could just do his job in peace.
At least he thought.
It didn't stay like that for the whole day.

_____________________________________________

☕︎