•7: the start of an exciting trip

٩(◕‿◕。)۶

𝖲𝗎𝗇𝖿𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗋 - 𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝗆𝖺𝗅𝗈𝗇𝖾

⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

Felix was debating. Jisung's offer wasn't bad, Felix has been thinking about going out again some time soon. Going on a trip with Jisung, his best friend, is something he's been wishing for sinche a long while ago.

"Actually, that's not a bad idea." Once Felix agrees a trip would be a good distraction from work, his friend jumps up and down with the biggest smile plastered on his face feeling ecstatic.
Jisung always does this when he's excited.
Felix is aware of his friends habits so he joins him in, holding his hands while jumping up and down.

"Alright. Jisung where do you wanna go?"
Jisung doesn't take long to answer that question. He's been thinking of about places he wanted to visit with Felix.
"Seoul."

__

The next day, Jisung forced Felix to pack his things because he didn't want to waste any time. Once Felix heared Jisung tell him he wanted to go to Seoul, he was contemplating rather he really should go that far just because he wants to have fun instead of work. But Jisung didn't let him think. "Once it's settled, it's settled. No more thinking. Now sleep." Is what he told the baker boy.

"Alright, Ji do have everything? We gotta leave now." Felix was packing his baggage into his car while innerly getting ready for a 7 hour car ride with Jisung. As much as Felix loved Jisung, he knew he could get a little... troublesome. At times Felix felt like his babysitter.

"Yeah yeah I'm done." Jisung came out of his house with 3 big suitcases. They were only staying for a few days, why did he need so many clothes?

"Are you really gonna wear all that?" Felix asks with a frown along a worried tone. Felix only packed himself a backpack full of clothes and other essentials like tooth brushes, face masks and a few other stuff.

"Lixxie, listen here. If I only took one suitcase with me, I could not fit all the things we would possibly need. Not just when we get there, but also for the ride.
Look, one suitcase is full of my clothes. The other is filled with snacks and this one is for everything else."

Felix facepalmed himself. If he told him anything now Jisung would probably make a big deal out of it later. He takes many things way too personal.
Felix just took his friends suitcases and also packed them into his trunk. Now his car was mostly filled with Jisungs stuff. That made Felix smile and let out a giggle.

They both sat into Felix's car getting ready for an exciting and fun trip to Seoul.

_________

Once again, the days still stay the same for hyunjin. Another day where he's feeling slumpy and drained to stand in front of the camera and pose. It's not that hard of a job, he keeps telling himself, just do what you always do.

That he feels tired and bored of this, he doesn't tell anyone. That he's tired of constantly being on radar to not get recognised and swarm with hundreds of people like bees, he keeps it for himself.
His worries and feelings are hidden deep in his heart, locked and sealed. If he told anyone, they probably would think he's overreacting, at least that's what Hyunjin believes.

Minho always tries to get him to talk, but Hyunjin just ignores him or acts like everything's fine.

"You've been lonely for too long, haven't you? Why do you never try to make friends, it would be good to have someone on your side besides me." Minho's advice is really ment with all of his heart. While he might not admit it, he really worries about Hyunjin. Minho is his only friend and the only one he sincerely talks to.