•3: Pretty man

♡'・ᴗ・'♡

𝖢𝗎𝗉𝗂𝖽 - 𝖥𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒

⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

Felix was waving his goodbye to his customer who thanked the man for the pastries. The baker only got regular customers for the day, which wasn't bad, but Felix would've liked if he could see a new face.

As he watched his customer leave through the door he looked down on the cashbox and started humming a random song he heared on the radio last time.
At once Felix heared the bell of the door make a sound, meaning a new customer must've entered.

Felix turned his head up first, still looking down welcomg the customer.
"Good evening. Welcome to "stay" . What would you like to have?" He asked before he looked up. As he did so Felix' eyes met the face of a breathtaking man he never saw before. Felix' breath hitched. It was rare for him to see someone so good and wealthy looking in his café.

The other man was still looking around and hasn't looked at Felix yet. He turned his head to the man standing at the cash register who's face looked either horrified or suprised. Hyunjin raised his eyebrow wondering what could have made the man have that look on his face. Then he remembered his a model and has gotten plenty reaction like these.

Hyunjin walked up to Felix who was still dumbfounded by the others beauty.
"What can you offer?" came from hyunjin who was now looking at the sweets in the glass showcase. Hyunjin kinda liked the way the looked. He wasn't much of a sweets and candy guy but whatever he still was hungry after all. "Is this everything you have or is there more? I'm not very sure if I want anything in the showcase." He explained now watching Felix.

Hyunjin only now realised Felix' freckled face. He thought it was rather unusual for koreans to have freckles since he hasn't seen many and him as a model saw a lot of people. Still he thought it looked kinda cute on the man and suited his face.

"Oh uhm yes I have more. The menu is right behind me", pointed Felix to the big and long board which showed the different sweets and drinks Felix was saling. Hyujin looked up and facepalmed his inner self for being so blind that he couldn't see such a large board.

"I apologize. I'm not fully awake yet I didn't see it before." Uttered Hyunjin.
"No no don't worry. That's ok. Whenever I'm tired I forget that I need to open the café otherwise people won't come in. I make everything ready but forget to open up haha." Felix has been smiling the whole time while talking, which made Hyunjins heart warm. He's never seen such a sweet smile.

"Alright then I'll get one iced Americano and do you sell just one slice of brownies?" Hyunjin blurted out before his eyes could glue onto Felix. He needed to distract himself so he gave the baker his order. Hyunjin didn't mean to ignore Felix but it seemed he had taken it that way which made his smile drop before he answered.
"That would be 1,43£ , sir"

The other noticed this and felt bad.
"I guess all of us forget stuff when we're tired. Human bodies are really weak when we don't recharge our energy through the night. I hope you're not being overworked." As Hyunjin said this Felix couldn't stop himself from smiling. He let out a small giggle. Hyunjin noticed the change of beats in his heart. He tried hiding his happiness and serotonin boost to which he unfortunately failed.

Hyunjin couldn't not smile seeing Felix' happy face. 'How cute' is what he was thinking.
"Oh no don't worry I'm not overworking myself. It's rather that I go to sleep too late since I stay up watching anime" replied Felix while scratching his head his smile never leaving his face. So was for Hyunjin.

"I mean after all I decide how much I work. You probably don't know but this café belongs to me so there is no need for worry."
Hyunjins jaw almost dropped to the floor while his eyes widdened in shock.
"So you're saying you run this café all by yourself?" When Hyunjin saw Felix nodding his head he was really fascinated.

Hyunjin wanted to ask more questions but his boss calling him reminded him where he had to be. "The business is going well for me so I'm fine. And maybe you should also get back to working. I assume work is calling? Thanks for shopping in "stay". I hope you'll have a great day sir-"

"Hwang"

"Sir Hwang"

Hyunjin payed for his order and took it from Felix. They both waved each other goodbyes. Hyunjin took a sip from his coffee and decided to take a bite of the brownie
When the flavour hit his tounge his eyes became big.

"Just as sweet as his smile"

_________________________________________

❤︎