•13: the start

3<>3

𝖧𝖾𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗇 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 - 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝖠𝗍𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗍𝗂𝖼

⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

Felee.bok

Hey ^^
Just wanted to say that I really enjoyed your brownies and that you really make some of the most delicious sweets!
Keep up the great work!
ˢᵉⁿᵗ

___....
...___
___...

Oh hello there ^^
Thank you so much for the lovely compliment! I'm very greatful and flattered! If you liked it so much, I hope I'll be able to meet you if you'd like to visit again :)
Once again, thank you very much, I hope you're having a great day 😊

____

Wow. Even through text, Felix can make Hyunjins belly fill up with butterflys.
Something that so rarely ever accurs in Hyunjin, this one boy makes it happen over and over again. It is no lie that Felix has a heart made out of pastries and biscuits. All so sweet it melts you right away.
Hyunjin loves that so much, how it works so simply yet for Hyunjin is such a mystery.

Having finally achieved his goal, Hyunjin will be looking for more now. Felix texting him back means that he can make happen a closer bond, which is something he will achieve for any cost. Though, Minho will make sure the cost won't be unnecessary too high. Which is why the sassy boy will message him back and hope for another message from his baker crush.

"It's not a crush Minho can you stop?"
Lies. Obvious lies.
"Why would I have a crush on a mere, little cute, freckled boy? No."
Again. Why is he lying when the truth is so obvious?

"Ok. Then tell me please what all of this is for?"
Hyunjin thinks. He thinks for more than a few minutes until he speaks.
"For my entertainment."
Astouned. Minhos face looks concerned with a tint of disappointment that tells, Hyunjin won't admit his real feelings.
At least not yet and not until the reality will hit him. Might it be a truck or just another dream of him, one day he will realise. Hopefully not too late.

"Whatever. Will you text him back?"
Trying to turn the topic back to present, Hyunjin proudly nods his head.

Felee.bok

Haha yes I'm planning to
come back again ;D
Is there anything new on the menu?
I haven't been there for a while.

/(It hasn't been that long, he's just trying
to make a conversation happen.) /

Yey I'm glad to hear that!
And well I haven't added anything new to the menu YET... I'm out of town
so I've found new inspiration
and might add some new pastries.

Will you let me know
once you add them?
I'd really like to come
And try them out 😋

Yes of course! I can tell you!
But uhm would you mind telling me your name?

/ohh tricky question there. Does he mind?
Not really. I mean he already knows his name. But can he tell him? Obviously no. /

/Hyunjin is in a quandary. Does he tell him his real name? Or does he say a fake one?
On the one hand, if he tells him his real name, Felix might get suspicious but he might think that theres many Hyunjins and it probably wasn't this Hyunjin.
On the other hand, if he lies and voices a false name, Felix won't get suspicious but Hyunjin would have to explain himself once they meet again. Why he lied, why he hid himself and so on./