•2: Introduction 2

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

𝖯𝗂𝗇𝗄𝖯𝖺𝗇𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗌 & 𝖨𝖼𝖾 𝗌𝗉𝗂𝖼𝖾 - 𝖡𝗈𝗒𝗌 𝖺 𝗅𝗂𝖺𝗋
⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

Not a day would go by where hyunjin didn't need to work. He can't even relax on his holidays and he doesn't even have a lot of those.
When he first started working, he did it for money. He was offered a big amount. They told him with that face of his, he could leave everyone stunned. Apparently he was made to be a model. He started to like modelling after a while and it was fun. He enjoyed posing and getting complemented by people. He gathered a lot of fans and his instagram followers were always going crazy for him. He would go on trips and modell in different countries for very popular brands. They all loved him.

Hyunjin was one of the most famous models, not only in Korea but around the whole world. He was loved and everyone was head over heels for him.
He used to like standing in front of cameras and getting attention. He used to get excited whenever he saw the comments under his instagram posts where people would praise him for his looks and professionalism at such a young age. He loved it.
But now it's different. Every day is the same.
He doesn't work more than before but back then it didn't seem like a long day because it made him happy to model.

Now he feels lost. Doesn't know what he's doing anymore. Just doing his job emotionallessly. He doesn't feel anything at all. In his life he never had real friends. He used to hang out with a lot of people, drink, sometimes he would sleep with random people just for his satisfaction and pleasure.

Those times are gone now. He doesn't contact his "friends", ignores everyones calls, doesn't even drink anymore. He barely ever posts selfies on his social media anymore. The only pictures to be seen are the once that were taken while he was modelling. He only focuses on his job.

Today is just another day like that. Wake up, get out of bed, shower, get ready, drive to the location he needs to be at. Today they would be filming a comercial for a company in a rather small town.

As a Model it was necessary to be able to act too. Well not for everyone but for Hyunjin it was. His superiors always expected him to be able to do everything. And he could. Hyunjin was a multi talent.
The boy used to be proud to have this many abilities. Today he doesn't really care about them anymore.

When Hyunjin arrived to his destination, he looked around at first. It seemed like the town was nothing special and the shops were very small. At the corner of his eye he spotted a small udon restaurant as he followed his eyes he noticed a small café almost hiding behind the tall trees.

"Maybe I'll get something from there. I'm not really full of the toast I ate this morning." Said hyunjin while talking to himself. Right the next moment Hyunjin could feel his body being swayed to the said café. Something about it was attracting the model since he didn't even realise when he had stopped in front of the door of the café. He read "stay".
What an unique name to give a café, thought hyunjin to himself as he opened the door and walked in.

_________________________________________

㋛︎