•10: The feeling

𝖡𝗅𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝗉𝗈𝗍 - 𝖲𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗒 𝗄𝗂𝖽𝗌

⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

"I think I just fell in love"

_

Thinking back at the scene in front of his eyes, Felix realized it just now as he felt his cheeks burning and his head still spinning.
Never has Felix ever felt that way, neither did he know how to feel about it.

He felt the imenese heartbeat in his chest, still not having calmed down.

Jisung has been sitting beside him on the nerby bench he had brought his best friend to to rest. He's been a big support for Felix and has been listening to him, although Felix didn't talk, as well as holding onto him so his friend wouldn't fall over.

Felix' head was still partly blurry and he was slowly realising in what situation he found himself.

His breathing slowly became steadier as he tried to calm his nerves while Jisung was helping him by holding his shoulders and not leaving his side.

After Felix calmed down, the two only sat on the bench in silence. Jisung wasn't sure what happened and as curious as he was, he didn't dare ask. Something told him, it wasn't right to ask him now. So he decided to wait. Maybe Felix would tell him himself.
Jisung felt his friend was not in the right state of mind to talk about the previous occurances. He wasn't wrong.

Felix was confused, he himself didn't know nor understand what he just went through. What he knows is, his heart. The rapid beating of it, the heat that he felt all over his body, the sudden shudder and how his body hair stood up as he looked at Hwang Hyunjin.

A man he barely knew. A man he met only in his bakery. A man who seemed to really like his brownies and even brought a friend to try his food with him. A man who was really attractive. A man with a satisfying voice. A man who seemed to be sweet and nice. A man who he found himself falling for. How? How could that even happen.

Was it really love though? Was love really that what he felt? On top of all, Hwang Hyunjin was a famous global Supermodel and without a doubt an overly wonderful man. That's what Felix believes. That's how he felt when he got to know Hyunjin for the first time. He still believes that.

But what about Felix? What does Felix have? He's just a baker. Almost to say a nobody in contrast to Hyunjin. All he ever does is bake. It's his first time in Seoul now and his first time going on a trip since he opened his bakery. He doesn't have any interesting traits.

That's what Felix believes. That's what he thinks of himself. Little does he know, just how wrong he is.

"Felix. Are you alright?" Jisung asked finally, still worried about his best friend.
Felix looked at Jisung. He just remembered what he said and why they have been sitting in silence. Suddenly his heart quickend again. He was able to control it this time, gladly.

"I think I'm okay. It was all just... weird. Can we.. can we go home?" Felix felt bad for Jisung, after all he was the one who brought him here and took care of him and now he ruined the day. Obviously Jisung is understanding and leads them both back to Felix' car. He suggested Felix could sit at the passenger seat this time yet Felix denied and placed himself in the car. He's still scared to let Jisung ride it.