•4: second meeting

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

𝗐𝗁𝗂𝗍𝖾 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 - 𝖠𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗓

⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

"Sir Hwang, you're finally here!"
Hyunjin could already here his boss and stylists calling for him once he arrived to his destination. He wasn't even late but it seemed that the others were already here for a long time and have been waiting for Hyunjins arrival.

"Why were you ignoring my calls? You know you need to pick up if I'm calling since I don't do it often. It could've been something important you know?" Hyunjins manager started going off on him while Hyunjin kept walking to the set without caring about what his manager wanted to tell him.

Right now the filming was going to be in the company. Hyunjin had time to look around a bit learning a little about his surroundings. The company wasn't big rather a regular size for a company that was selling different kind of packaging. There were many small rooms and very few big once. Hyunjin would be fiming in the CEO's room as well as in the hallways and so on.

The boy has filmed many commercials and knows exactly what to do to make it authentic. Though he always acted professionally and barely ever made mistakes, this time it was different. Hyunjin messed up many of his lines and couldn't keep up with anything as if the world was going to fast for him and he was a snail.

"Sir Hwang, are you alright? This is unusual for you. Is something wrong?" asked the manager worried.
"No I'm totally fine. Ugh I don't know either. I guess I'll just take a small break. Sir Lee could you get me some water please?"
As Hyunjins manager nodded and run off to get the model some water, Hyunjin sat down being deep in thoughts.

"What's wrong with me?" He's been questioning himself for the whole day now not understanding why he's being like this.
As he was thinking something popped up in his head. No, someone.
"The baker guy", thought Hyunjin. "Why am I thinking about him right now?" Hyunjins mind was all over the clouds. He was lost. Still trying to find an answer.

Then, a smile flashed in his mind. The sweet smile of the baker. His cute giggles and his unnaturally deep voice. When the model heared the baker talk he was really shocked how an angel looking guy could sound like a demon.

"I wished my voice was that deep."
Hyunjin sighed. That's when his manager came back with a bottle of water handing it to Hyunjin. After that he went back to filming and finished pretty well. He did make a few mistakes but not as many as before.

It was getting dark. Hyunjin was getting ready to leave but was halted by his manager.
"Sir Hwang.. No I mean Hyunjin, what was going on with you today? You good man? I was watching you the whole time and it seemed like something was occupiyng your mind."

Sir Lee and Hyunjin were actually really good friends since childhood. They didn't really want to tell anyone. Sir Lee didn't like attention or being in the spotlight so they decided they would keep eachothers friendship a secret. If Hyunjin fans would find out his manager was his friend they would annoy the hell out of both of them.
This way was the best.

"Seriously I have no idea. God I wished I knew. Minhl you gotta help me." Said Hyunjin while whining. Did you know Hyunjin is actually a real big baby? Probably not. Because the only once who know are Hyunjin parents and Minho.

"Bro what? How tf do I help you? What am I? A mind reader or sum?"
Hyunjin hang his head suddenly getting an idea springing into Minhos arms.