•12: found you

˃ʍ˂

𝖱𝖾𝖿𝗅𝖾𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌 - 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝖻𝗈𝗋𝗁𝗈𝗈𝖽
⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

A few days had gone by and it felt like Hyunjin had calmed down. Minho has visited him from time to time to check up on him and make sure he's alright.
Hyunjin hasn't gone to work for a few days. It wasn't his decision though, Minho had cancelled his appointments so his friend could get some rest that he needed. No, he didn't ask Hyunjin before.

In those few days, Hyunjin hadn't stopped thinking about the cute freckled boy and how he could see him again. The model might have the face and body, but he's lacking a bit of brain. Not once has he thought of looking for him on social media until Minho mentioned it. Minho also made sure Hyunjin didn't use his work profile.

After not looking for long, Hyunjin (actually Minho) found a felee.bok on instagram with a muffin Emoji in his bio and Felix as his username. It could only be his Felix. As Hyunjin looked at his feed, he realised Felix barely posted his face and only had pictures of the stuff he baked. He had quite a lot of followers and his pictures looked already delicious. He also advertised his café. Hyunjin went through every single posted picture while sometimes halting to watch the creamy muffins and the unique looking jelly deserts. He wanted to try them all.

Out of all those pictures, one specific one cought his eyes. It was a picture of Felix holding up a box of brownies. You could see his whole face and freckles.

𝘍𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘦.𝘣𝘰𝘬

♡ 💬 ▶ 14, 379 likedFelee

♡ 💬 ▶
14, 379 liked
Felee.bok baking brownies is my favourite 🍫 (why is there no brownie emoji T^T)
_

J1j1bxy Can I have some? 😊
BigBoybin bro you wish he made them for me obviously
Fatahhwoo LMFAO WRONG YA'LL MFS THOSE ARE FOR ME
Yawnzzn damn and what about me?
Oliviajiminlee actuallyyy I helped Felix make those brownies so they're mine. Ya'll are flops anyway 😂
View all 508 comments

The way it seemed, Felix had tons of close friends, one of them even being someone he himself knew. He wouldn't say he was a friend but rather a fellow model and colleague he had modelled with before.
Choi Yeonjun. Also a very respected and loved Model. Hyunjin also had a lot of respect for him since Yeonjun is older than him. But he also acknowledges his skills and talent. But he surely didn't expect Felix to know Yeonjun and the other way. He wanted to find out so bad that he was so close to texting and asking Yeonjun, gladly he stopped himself.

After having went through Felix' whole feed, Hyunjin finally decided to follow him.

Not long after, Felix had followed him back.
Hyunjin suddenly felt nervous but glad. Glad Felix followed him back and he could easily text him now. But.. was it really that easy? What would he text him? Would he tell him his real identity? What would he say if Felix asked why he followed him?

Hyunjin has never been so unsure and scared of his decisions. One wrong move and everything would go down the drain.
While he was thinking through every possible situation to happen based on what Hyunjin would text Felix, Minho came through Hyunjins bedroom door rather hectically. Hyunjin, scared out of his shit, jumped up from his bed he was laying in previously.

"DUDE WHAT THE FUCK",screamed Hyunjin almost so loud he could've damaged his lungs.
"I COULD'VE BEEN NAKED OR JERKING OFF."

"Couldn't care less. Stop flipping out, I'm here to help you, you nuthead." As if Hyunjin needed Minhos help, right?
Yeah no, he did need Minhos help.
Would he ever ask Minho to help him though? Never. Hyunjin almost always rejected Minhos help, stating he didn't need any, which was always a lie.

"Pfft, help me with what?"
Minho furrowed his brow and crossed his arms.

"Ok fine. But how do you know I needed help?" Hyunjin asked curiously.
"I sensed it", was the only answer Minho gave before he sat down beside Hyunjin.

They both started thinking how to start, what Hyunjin would say, if he would admit who he is...

"Ok I got an idea", came out of Minho after the long unimaginable silence they've been sitting in.

Felee.bok

Hey ^^
Just wanted to say that I really enjoyed your brownies and that you really make some of the most delicious sweets!
Keep up the great work!
ᵘⁿˢᵉⁿᵗ

"So? Can I send it?"
Hyunjin, at this point, didn't even care anymore. They didn't know if Felix would see his text or reply to it. Neither did anyone know, even if he replied, they would get to talk to eachother more than just this.

"Yeah just send it"

*you sent the massage*

________________________________________

¯\_(ツ)_/¯